"Gotham" (Fox TV)

Djinn Dial

The tid-bits about Season 3 are enticing, and I'm psyched for continued stories surrounding Azrael and the Mad Hatter; these bad guys aren't too too evil just yet, since Batman is still just a young boy. As long as they keep focusing on Jim Gordon, Gotham (Fox TV) should become as prestigious a fun Batman franchise achievement for Fox as was the thoughtful '90s cartoon Batman: The Animated Series.

Batman and Gotham City should always engage us about the 'hell-fangs' of criminal insanity.

Gotham

combat.jpg

Djinn Dial

The tid-bits about Season 3 are enticing, and I'm psyched for continued stories surrounding Azrael and the Mad Hatter; these bad guys aren't too too evil just yet, since Batman is still just a young boy. As long as they keep focusing on Jim Gordon, Gotham (Fox TV) should become as prestigious a fun Batman franchise achievement for Fox as was the thoughtful '90s cartoon Batman: The Animated Series.

Batman and Gotham City should always engage us about the 'hell-fangs' of criminal insanity.

Gotham

View attachment 87874
when is the season premier set for?

Djinn Dial

Gotham

View attachment 87874
when is the season premier set for?
sept 19.....unless they decide different....

Gotham is just good enough to keep watching, not good enough to keep talking about. :p
hey since i am getting very few replies to this thread here,

Funny that THIS is my hero from this show agree? lol

got two questions here for you.
1,did you ever watch this show.
2.simple yes or no question to the title of my thread.. do you agree thats funny the question i posed in my thread title? lol

1. Yes, I watched Airwolf, but it's been many, many years.
2. I don't really remember anything about the show except for the helicopter. ;)

I'm a dedicated Gotham viewer and already have it on my to-view list. Other shows in that time slot on record.

Forum List

Back