Got XBox live last night..

Best multiplayer shooter on live is Gotham City Imposters.

Go to the games hub on XBOXlive and play the free demo. They let you play for an hour. It's strtictly online. Only 1200 microsoft credits if you want to own it. Huge site with unbelievable mod possibilities.

The good thing is there's always plenty of players to kill. Lot's of folks playing. I'm BushyTrout8.

I have 4000 Microsoft credits, whats that game about? the Gotham City Imposters?

Batman imposters vs Joker imposters.

You can fly around, rappel, rollerskate, jump like a Kangaroo, go invisible, act like a Ninja, a sniper, kick ass, lay waste to the competition.

Tons of weapons with crazy capabilities based on your skill level.

Hmm I'll have to check that out.

I have 4000 Microsoft credits, whats that game about? the Gotham City Imposters?

Batman imposters vs Joker imposters.

You can fly around, rappel, rollerskate, jump like a Kangaroo, go invisible, act like a Ninja, a sniper, kick ass, lay waste to the competition.

Tons of weapons with crazy capabilities based on your skill level.

Hmm I'll have to check that out.

Me too. It sounds rather.. Badass

I'm not a classic gamer, but GCI hooked me. I played it all this weekend. It's designed to play a long time. You can go rouge or team up on stronger players amnd kick their asses. My handle is BushyTrout8.

Anyone have NBA 2K13 or Dead Island on here?

I ordered Dead Island yesterday. When it gets in, I will let you know and we can fuck some zombies up!

Cool, I'm still learning how to use the weapons, the meat cleaver is amazing for killing the Zombies btw.

I could pick it up again if you play often enough. I had another buddy ask me to get it to help him and he only played once a week for about an hour. Needless to say the timing didn't worj out so I sold it.

Great zombie game though.

Only problem is these kids getting on a headset and not saying anything. You hear some stupid stuff. Only once did I get somebody to take directions. I'm still a newbie and some of those guys are tough to beat, but that's the challenge. I owned last night. REVENGE!!!!!

I ordered Dead Island yesterday. When it gets in, I will let you know and we can fuck some zombies up!

Cool, I'm still learning how to use the weapons, the meat cleaver is amazing for killing the Zombies btw.

I could pick it up again if you play often enough. I had another buddy ask me to get it to help him and he only played once a week for about an hour. Needless to say the timing didn't worj out so I sold it.

I do get on there at least an hour a day for Dead Island, most of the time I'm on NBA 2K13 though. I like using the 96 Seattle Supersonics, Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp were amazing.

I do get on there at least an hour a day for Dead Island, most of the time I'm on NBA 2K13 though. I like using the 96 Seattle Supersonics, Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp were amazing.

Grampa GETS murked when he plays sports games lol. I can watch my kids play them but its a no go for me.

Grampa GETS murked when he plays sports games lol. I can watch my kids play them but its a no go for me.

lol me too
I was descent on NHL when I had my PS3 but that has always been about it for me

I've got a PS3. No fees. Plus it doubles as a dandy BlueRay DVD player.

Battlefield 3 just totally kicks ass.

No fees, but the services sucks ass.

I'm ok with paying for Xbox Live, from everything I can see it's a staggeringly better network. I don't hear half the complaints from Xbox users that I hear from PS3 users.

Forum List

Back