Got Wood?

Saw that baby at work on TV ---way cool.

Yep. Here's a JD - clearer video, I think. Gotta have the big green machine anyway ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf9d8KEzgvQ]YouTube - John Deere 1270E harvester in the forest[/ame]

JD all the way---my grandpa swore by em. Had many a good time cruising with him on his tractor on the South Dakota prairie.

Last edited:
JD all the way---my grandpa swore by em. Had many a good time cruising with him on his tractor on the South Dakota prarie.

My dad favored German tractors (Deutz) but the memories are probably pretty similar. It's a blast when you're a kid, isn't it?

I love the sound of the wood being split. It sounds like what I would imagine someones head being chopped in half by a long sword would sound like.

Well thanks for that little nugget. That's one way to keep internet acquaintances from stopping by to visit ... :eusa_eh:

That might be the coolest thing i've ever seen.. Did that guy just customize his own bobcat? or is that machine commercially available?

That might be the coolest thing i've ever seen.. Did that guy just customize his own bobcat? or is that machine commercially available?

You can buy one, but I haven't got a link for it right now. You'd have to surf the net a bit.

Forum List

Back