Got to Give it to Obama, this Ripping of Trump was hysterical and well delivered!!!

great!!.....the rpse used osme joke written for him to tell some jokes!! wonderful!

meanwhile my local chevron went up to $4.40 for regular, but I am glad the prez. had a good week:clap2::clap2::rolleyes:
$3.57 and falling by me, it was $3.59 last Monday, so why don't I believe you???

Raceway - 4200 US-9 S - Freehold, NJ - New Jersey Gas Prices

Raceway
4200 US-9 S
Schibanoff Ln
Freehold, NJ 07728

Regular Gas
Sat 3:10 PM
Pennies from Heaven!!

Care-Whoop_de_fucking_doo_%28psydellic%29.jpg
Always trying to deflect when one of your Fellow Travelers gets caught lying. The price of gas goes down and CON$ervoFascists simply say gas went up. :eusa_liar:
Problem solved.

AAA: Gas prices continue decline | Augusta Free Press. The Valley. Virginia. Defined.

Prices at the pump continued their surprising spring slide this week, dropping from a high of $3.94 per gallon on April 6 to below year ago prices for the first time since October 26, 2009 (a 910-day streak).
The national average price for regular grade gasoline dropped a nickel this week to $3.83 per gallon Friday. Prices are 8 cents lower than a month ago and 5 cents lower than year ago prices

“…under George W. Bush, the price of gasoline increased from $1.60 per gallon when he took office in January 2001 to $4.40 per gallon in July 2008, a jump of 275 percent.”

Under George W. Bush, gas prices increased 275 percent (2001 – 2008) | Under the Mountain Bunker

Aaron Belkin: GOP Deceptions About Gas Prices
What was the per-BBL crude price in the summer of '08? in comparison?

What's the ratio of BBL/RBOB price today, vs. back then?

Hack.

It was $1.50 in SLC when Chimpola left office, numbnutz.
Because of the near-collapse of the Bush economy, you fucking idiot. There was no demand. And even if I went to the trouble of proving it to you, you would still deny it and make excuses for your boy Bush.

Read a fucking newspaper for once, instead of getting your info from hannity.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....BOOOOOOOSH!

Mebby you can lend your economic genius to 'splain the disparity in the RBOB/BBL ratio then versus today, huh?

C'mon....Dazzle us.
Just as I knew you would do - defend Bush. Anytime anyone ever points out what a fucking disgrace he was, you are right there to scream BOOOOSH!

Retard.

Forum List

Back