Got Tattoos?

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
The other night, I was watching a documentary on tattoos. It showed the tattooed animals who live in our state prisons - you know, hard core gang members with tattoos covering every inch of their bodies, etc. But a portion of the documentary covered tattoo REMOVAL. That's what I want to talk about here.

Tattoos are removed using a high-intensity laser. It looks fairly harmless, but don't be deceived. The doctor directs this device at the targeted portion of the tattoo and then all hell breaks loose. They describe the pain as being similar to a red hot rod being placed against the skin and THEN high voltage electricity is introduced through the tip of the red hot rod. A small degree of anesthesia is possible by coating the skin with lydocaine, but it is nowhere near 100% effective. Bottom line: tattoo removal hurts like hell.

So - how about it guys and gals? All you young ladies out there with cute little butterflys flying prettily over your butt crack or inviting messages appearing in the clevage area - are you ready for a little tattoo removal procedure when the time comes to undo the foolishness of your youth?

Those who are thinking of getting a tattoo might want to take a look at this documentary first.

The daughter of a friend had her whole back tattooed. Long story short... her friends got her drunk.. took her in and had it done.

so... jump forward... She wants to marry a bible thumped who wont marry a woman with any marks on her body...so she goes through the removal process over a several year time span. All that pain later... they are divorced.

the other funny one is a friend had a Chinese symbol from the i ching (? spelling) put on her arm. she thought... thought is the thing.... it meant "the joyous" It turns out it meant "currency exchange" ... in common terms in china... hooker.

Got tattoos? Hell to the NO! All things change with time. "Expressing" yourself should never be permanent. How do I know? I'm 55 and I've looked back at pictures of my clothing choices in the 70's and then the 80's. Those pictures are locked away now. Just my two cents.

I have no tattoo. I have no intention of getting a tattoo. A friend of mine wanted to get a tattoo of Tweetie Bird on her breast, but I told her it would end up looking like a California Condor by the time she was 60 years old. She didn't get it.

tattos are a personal decision.

I have NEVER come acrossed something I needed to have tattooed on by body.

I have known people who did fele they needed their tattoos.

Good people with wonderful souls.

Beautiful people to which their tattoos were VERY important.

I once rented a house to a woman who had the face of her beloeved brother tattooed on her forearm.

He died young and he meant everything to her.

Tattoos may not be for you or me but for some people they mean VERY much

I once rented a house to a woman who had the face of her beloeved brother tattooed on her forearm.

Well put, TM.

Kind of like guns or babies?

Fun fact, while the tattoo is removed the the surface skin, it is still there underneath.

My sister had her 1st husbands names tattooed on her back. Divorce led to having it covered up with a different tattoo. Now she goes and gets her current husbands name tattooed on her.

o_O

I don't get it.

Fun fact, while the tattoo is removed the the surface skin, it is still there underneath.

My sister had her 1st husbands names tattooed on her back. Divorce led to having it covered up with a different tattoo. Now she goes and gets her current husbands name tattooed on her.

o_O

I don't get it.

biggest mistake anyone can do...is have a name put on themselves.

I dont think she will ever regret having her brothers face and name on her forearm.

Kind of like guns or babies?

you just put guns before babies you scum

o_O

I don't get it.

biggest mistake anyone can do...is have a name put on themselves.

Soooooo, you're saying I should get Syrenn removed? Do you have any idea how much Bingo and beer money I had to give up to get this thing?

Tattoos are often very incriminating. It's kind of hard for a suspect to deny that he is a gang member (which they often do) when he has his gang name tattooed all across his forehead in two-inch high letters.

The other night, I was watching a documentary on tattoos. It showed the tattooed animals who live in our state prisons - you know, hard core gang members with tattoos covering every inch of their bodies, etc. But a portion of the documentary covered tattoo REMOVAL. That's what I want to talk about here.

Tattoos are removed using a high-intensity laser. It looks fairly harmless, but don't be deceived. The doctor directs this device at the targeted portion of the tattoo and then all hell breaks loose. They describe the pain as being similar to a red hot rod being placed against the skin and THEN high voltage electricity is introduced through the tip of the red hot rod. A small degree of anesthesia is possible by coating the skin with lydocaine, but it is nowhere near 100% effective. Bottom line: tattoo removal hurts like hell.

So - how about it guys and gals? All you young ladies out there with cute little butterflys flying prettily over your butt crack or inviting messages appearing in the clevage area - are you ready for a little tattoo removal procedure when the time comes to undo the foolishness of your youth?

Those who are thinking of getting a tattoo might want to take a look at this documentary first.

forever-18-412171-475-475_large.jpg

^^^A reason to rethink your tramp stamps ladies. :eek::puke:

I never wanted one and will never get one. Tattoos are the thing to do now and that is exactly why I would never do one. Too trendy.

forever-18-412171-475-475_large.jpg

^^^A reason to rethink your tramp stamps ladies. :eek::puke:

I never wanted one and will never get one. Tattoos are the thing to do now and that is exactly why I would never do one. Too trendy.

I rest my case.

I got my three tatts over two years ago and I don't regret them for a second. I decided what I wanted, and waited six months to ensure I wouldn't change my mind, then I got them done.

I will never, EVER have a crappy little dolphin or butterfly or tiger, or any Chinese symbols on my skin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back