Got Sperm?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
In the U.S., however, where most sperm banks allow donors to remain anonymous, some businesses say they've seen a dramatic rise in donor applications since the economy cratered a couple years ago. "I would say there's been a 15% to 20% increase in donors since the recession hit," says Kevin Foster, president of Sperm Donors Inc., an Idaho-based agency that matches donors and hopeful parents.

Depending on the sperm bank, donating can be a fruitful enterprise, although it may take months to get accepted into a program. California Cryobank, a Los Angeles-based sperm bank, says its donors make an average of $1,000 per month.

It's not free money, says Scott Brown, head of communications. Donors must be at least 5 feet 9 inches tall and enrolled in -- or have a degree from -- a four-year university.

See full article from DailyFinance: University Students' Sperm Donations Rise in Recession - DailyFinance

Donors must be at least 5 feet 9 inches tall and enrolled in -- or have a degree from -- a four-year university.

Preferably an MSA program, Masturbation of Sperm Administration.

But no government workers, they do not want lazy sperm.

To think, I have been giving this stuff up for free when I could have been the OPEC of peckerolium production.

Forum List

Back