Got Snow?

GotZoom said:
Then you are definitely invited.

But one thing...my island is kind of like the Hotel California.

...you can check in, but you can never leave?

Bonus.

Shattered said:
...you can check in, but you can never leave?

Bonus.

We're waiting.

5694.jpg

GotZoom said:
Noooo....once you, your cats, chicken and cold pizza get here, they will greet you.

Then we feed them both to the sharks and the island is ours!

Wait.. Who's going to cook?

GotZoom said:
:poke: we have cold pizza and a chicken

Good point.. But, just in case, start with the little guy on the right.. Let the other one live for about a week.

Shattered said:
Good point.. But, just in case, start with the little guy on the right.. Let the other one live for about a week.

Sounds good.

But I would be quite content with you, your cats and the pizza.

Cool pics clay. I like the artsy, fartsy black and whites. :D

But if I ever see snow again, it'll be too soon. Even though it's been really nice here, as arch pointed out, I'm still thinking about moving back to Arizona.

Pale Rider said:
Cool pics clay. I like the artsy, fartsy black and whites. :D

But if I ever see snow again, it'll be too soon. Even though it's been really nice here, as arch pointed out, I'm still thinking about moving back to Arizona.
The artsy fartsy was because my shitty camera exposed half of them weird with a blue tint along the edges... black-and-whiting them eliminated that problem :laugh:

The ClayTaurus said:
The artsy fartsy was because my shitty camera exposed half of them weird with a blue tint along the edges... black-and-whiting them eliminated that problem :laugh:

Sounds like chromatic aberration. :( Frustrating to say the least.

Cool
attachment.php
though. :thup: We might see a skiff of snow in Seattle this weekend.

misterblu said:
Sounds like chromatic aberration. :( Frustrating to say the least.

Cool
attachment.php
though. :thup: We might see a skiff of snow in Seattle this weekend.
Chromatic abberation indeed. Or, as I like to call it, sucky-camera-itis.

The ClayTaurus said:
Chromatic abberation indeed. Or, as I like to call it, sucky-camera-itis.

Don't feel too bad. My 20D has it as well, depending on, among other things, the lens and light source. :(

misterblu said:
Don't feel too bad. My 20D has it as well, depending on, among other things, the lens and light source. :(
The pics aren't that bad for it only being a Canon S230... but I'm just turning into a snob.

The ClayTaurus said:
The pics aren't that bad for it only being a Canon S230... but I'm just turning into a snob.

I know the feeling. I find myself being picky about noise and such in the pictures from my 20D. I'm not a snob though, just Type A.

:D

The ClayTaurus said:
Not the 20+ inches others got, but for the first snowfall of the season here, 13 inches aint bad. The snow here is really thick and wet, so early in the morning the trees look fantastic.
99023324_65500d007a_b.jpg

99023330_d1a08ff4bb_b.jpg

99023340_8c0e96da22_b.jpg

99023344_acab27ae03_b.jpg

99026540_9954281464_b.jpg

Hey Clay,
Your car looks great!

The ClayTaurus said:

Hey, nothing wrong with Canon's in my opinion. I'm on my third one. A Canon S50 Power Shot.

Pale Rider said:
Hey, nothing wrong with Canon's in my opinion. I'm on my third one. A Canon S50 Power Shot.
I love Canon, just wish I had a fancier model :)

Forum List

Back