Got Puss?

good (insert your favorite deity here), it is great living in america with all you opinionated mother-fuckers! We can go to a bar together, talk about stuff, huggy can have his gm margarita, i can crack a few brews, jb can have a coke until he turns 21...

Yeah, america with all her choices is a great place to live.

-Joe

View attachment 7529

Anybody object to Eve Joining the party? Didn't think so!

:cool:

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this topic but it scared me and made me sick to my stomach to hear about it.

The FDA allows an amazing amount of puss molecules in milk products. Christ it is really something I didn't want to know. Now I'm sitting here in the restauraunt staring at my coffee with a queezy unsettled feeling about my next sip.

Your thoughts? :confused:

This post is pussicist.

It is why the dolt Adam bite the apple and then became worm sauce.

Or so the Pope informs me in graceful language and with no hint of sarcasim on his face. Other than the sarcasim required to make a career in that sort of stuff.

Me great-grandmother Blitz used to remind us:

"You'll eat a peck of dirt before you die."
If you haven't ever read the FDA rules about how much filth is allowed to be in your food, don't.

You don't want to know, for example, how many insect parts are allowed in sugar or peanut butter.​

Me great-grandmother Blitz used to remind us:

"You'll eat a peck of dirt before you die."
If you haven't ever read the FDA rules about how much filth is allowed to be in your food, don't.

You don't want to know, for example, how many insect parts are allowed in sugar or peanut butter.​

That's why I only eat hot dogs.
I prefer rat feces with my animal snout.

Oh, and your great grandmother was an optimist if she thought it was only a peck and not a bushel.

Last edited:
I so thought this was about something else at first ! lol

Anyways, milk is a body fluid, and therefore it's gonna contain things you don't like to hear about. Oh well, I love milk and I don't care if there's puss in it. It's inevitable.

[The FDA allows an amazing amount of puss molecules in milk products. Christ it is really something I didn't want to know. Now I'm sitting here in the restauraunt staring at my coffee with a queezy unsettled feeling about my next sip.

Your thoughts?
/QUOTE]

Real men don't drink coffee. They eat the grounds and then sip on hot water...

Forum List

Back