Got Puss?

i took that sip..thought about it...spat it back into the cup...took it into the dishwashing room and sterilised it. I think i'll make a cup of tea.

since tea is made of leaves of tropical plants, i'm sure you will find some tropical insect maggot molecules in your beverage.

dope????

And I'm sure there is probably some maggot molecules in your marijuana as well.

But those molecules are headed directly into your lungs, as opposed to the foreign molecules in tea and milk, which will be completely degraded by the acid in your stomach.

It's pus, not puss. I'm pretty sure that story that circulates about the chicken sandwich and mayo is false.

Lots of stuff you ingest is gross. Microbes, bugs, dirt. I think we eat like 10 pounds of dirt a year or something. No biggie. "Meat" actually the flesh of dead animals!

Vindicating my liberal use of alcohol.

Don't worry though, I still keep a conservative amount of blood in my alcohol stream, so I'm still a moderate. :lol:

-Joe

since tea is made of leaves of tropical plants, i'm sure you will find some tropical insect maggot molecules in your beverage.

dope????

And I'm sure there is probably some maggot molecules in your marijuana as well.

But those molecules are headed directly into your lungs, as opposed to the foreign molecules in tea and milk, which will be completely degraded by the acid in your stomach.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zx8DGD-Kn0]YouTube - No-no song-Ringo Starr[/ame]

I took that sip..thought about it...spat it back into the cup...took it into the dishwashing room and sterilised it. I think I'll make a cup of tea.

Just don't read the FDA report on allowable levels of bug parts in a tea bag.....:eusa_whistle:

-Joe

QUOTE=AVG-JOE;1288889]
I took that sip..thought about it...spat it back into the cup...took it into the dishwashing room and sterilised it. I think I'll make a cup of tea.

Just don't read the FDA report on allowable levels of bug parts in a tea bag.....:eusa_whistle:

-Joe[/QUOTE]

:eek: The sick part is the banner ad on this thread...a 50 cent coupon for half an half.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:eek: The sick part is the banner ad on this thread...a 50 cent coupon for half an half.

Got Beer?

:D

Beer? Don't like it. Cadillac Margaurita.... That Gran Marnier really makes it.

I tried that grand marnier- awful shit. I didn't know they made it using brandy

Good (insert your favorite Deity here), it is GREAT living in America with all you opinionated mother-fuckers! We can go to a bar together, talk about stuff, Huggy can have his GM margarita, I can crack a few brews, JB can have a coke until he turns 21...

Yeah, America with all her choices is a great place to live.

-Joe

good (insert your favorite deity here), it is great living in america with all you opinionated mother-fuckers! We can go to a bar together, talk about stuff, huggy can have his gm margarita, i can crack a few brews, jb can have a coke until he turns 21...

Yeah, america with all her choices is a great place to live.

-joe

$Absolut_Screwdriver.jpg

I tried that grand marnier- awful shit. I didn't know they made it using brandy

Ya don't drink it straight ya goof. It's an ingredient...like pepper...a seasoning...an added flavor..the purpose is to sweeten the drink slightly and add more alcohol. Plus they know to use top shelf taquilla when you order a cadillac.

God damn, I gotta figure out why I keep calling here.. Things are just getting downright disturbing. Each day I leave a little more creeped out than the previous... :eek:

Forum List

Back