Got Promoted

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I worked in sales and parttime in the contracts department. Now I am moving in the legal department (I am going to be a nasty compliance guy) Jan 5th!

Found out I got the job yesterday, I got hammered with a few buddies last night to celebrate (still nursing a hangover) and I plan to take the family to a nice dinner tonight to celebrate.

Corporate Law sounds good to me!

Congrats!

Did you and your boys pick up some of that good shit that dude Hurd on the Bears has been slinging around town?

I worked in sales and parttime in the contracts department. Now I am moving in the legal department (I am going to be a nasty compliance guy) Jan 5th!

Found out I got the job yesterday, I got hammered with a few buddies last night to celebrate (still nursing a hangover) and I plan to take the family to a nice dinner tonight to celebrate.

Corporate Law sounds good to me!

Here's hoping it's all you were looking forward to...

...a Happy Hanukah!

Last edited:
conga+rats.gif

Congrats!

Did you and your boys pick up some of that good shit that dude Hurd on the Bears has been slinging around town?

LOL, might have back in my college days. I stuck to 312s, Woodford Reserve (best sipping whiskey/bourbon out there) and Tequila shots!

Forum List

Back