Got Pro-Abortion Marxist David Sirota to Admit that what's in the Womb is a Baby...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
9NEWS.com | Denver | Colorado's Online News Leader | Hit-and-run victim improving as eyewitness remembers accident

^He Decided to Discuss this Tragic Hit and Run this Morning in Light of the Possible Charges in the Death of what he is Suddenly calling a "Fetus"...

Why do I say "Suddenly"?...

Well because Mr. Sirota and his Wife were Recently Blessed with their First Child, which he has Discussed almost Daily throughout the Pregnancy.

I called and Noted that until this Hit and Run, that he had NOT ONCE referred to the Baby in his Wife as a "Fetus"... Not Once.

He didn't Disagree...

But Suddenly today, when his Politics get to Lead his Moral Compass, the Baby in the Womb is a Magically a Fetus to him.

His Counter to me is that the Law has to Look at the Issue without Emotion and View what was inside of this Woman as a Fetus...

Because it is Technically/Medically a Fetus...

But then he said, "...and it's a Baby."

I'm not Sure if he ever Concluded that this Hit and Run Driver should be Charged with Murder, but his Concession that what is in the Womb is a Baby was a Major thing for him, and if you hear the Audio of it if it's Posted tommorrow, you can tell how Strained he was to Admit it.

And how he didn't Deny that he NEVER Referred to the Fetus in his Wife as a Fetus...

It was ALWAYS "Baby".

The Left HATES it when these Situations happen.

One of his other Callers after me told him that it's still a "Choice" Issue and that the Mother Chose to have the "Baby" and the Hit and Run Driver took that Choice from her... Continuing that the Baby only becomes a Baby when 1/2 of the Parents, Specifically the Mother, Blesses it with Life apparently.

This is a Twisted way to View the Issue of Abortion and Life.

Apparently Women are God when it comes to Life to some on the Left.

Any Thoughts?

:)

peace...

9NEWS.com | Denver | Colorado's Online News Leader | Hit-and-run victim improving as eyewitness remembers accident

^He Decided to Discuss this Tragic Hit and Run this Morning in Light of the Possible Charges in the Death of what he is Suddenly calling a "Fetus"...

Why do I say "Suddenly"?...

Well because Mr. Sirota and his Wife were Recently Blessed with their First Child, which he has Discussed almost Daily throughout the Pregnancy.

I called and Noted that until this Hit and Run, that he had NOT ONCE referred to the Baby in his Wife as a "Fetus"... Not Once.

He didn't Disagree...

But Suddenly today, when his Politics get to Lead his Moral Compass, the Baby in the Womb is a Magically a Fetus to him.

His Counter to me is that the Law has to Look at the Issue without Emotion and View what was inside of this Woman as a Fetus...

Because it is Technically/Medically a Fetus...

But then he said, "...and it's a Baby."

I'm not Sure if he ever Concluded that this Hit and Run Driver should be Charged with Murder, but his Concession that what is in the Womb is a Baby was a Major thing for him, and if you hear the Audio of it if it's Posted tommorrow, you can tell how Strained he was to Admit it.

And how he didn't Deny that he NEVER Referred to the Fetus in his Wife as a Fetus...

It was ALWAYS "Baby".

The Left HATES it when these Situations happen.

One of his other Callers after me told him that it's still a "Choice" Issue and that the Mother Chose to have the "Baby" and the Hit and Run Driver took that Choice from her... Continuing that the Baby only becomes a Baby when 1/2 of the Parents, Specifically the Mother, Blesses it with Life apparently.

This is a Twisted way to View the Issue of Abortion and Life.

Apparently Women are God when it comes to Life to some on the Left.

Any Thoughts?

:)

peace...

if all life is precious
and abortion is murder...

why do so many conservatives delight in thinking about killing muslims, atheists, liberals and democrats?

if a woman is pregnant
and contemplates an abortion
and you convince her NOT to abort because "all life is precious" and "abortion is murder"
so she has the baby...
and raises it...
to become a gay liberal atheist democrat...

is it ok to kill that baby now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back