GOT PATIENCE? After 43 straight months of 8%+ unemployment?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
The unemployment rate fell to 8.1 percent from 8.3 percent in July, but only because more people GAVE UP LOOKING for work.

Yet Obama wants you to be patient, elect him again, and wait...wait....wait....

This is what Obama says....
“I won’t pretend the path I’m offering is quick or easy. I never have,” Obama told Democrats at their convention Thursday night. “You didn’t elect me to tell you what you wanted to hear. You elected me to tell you the truth. And the truth is, it will take more than a few years for us to solve challenges that have built up over decades.”

This is what Romney says....
“After 43 straight months of unemployment above 8 percent, it is clear that President Obama just hasn’t lived up to his promises and his policies haven’t worked,” Romney said in a statement issued as he flew to Iowa. “We aren’t better off than they were four years ago. My plan for a stronger middle class will create 12 million new jobs by the end of my first term. America deserves new leadership that will get our economy moving again.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7654b2-f8bf-11e1-a93b-7185e3f88849_story.html

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAMdUNo2Cg]Obama One Term Proposition: "I Will Be Held Accountable" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3IsRtDd-fU&feature=related]DNC Chair Stumped On Obama's "One-Term Proposition" Promise - YouTube[/ame]

Yea, Obama is a sad excuse for a president,and he is begging for another term to convert us to the next Cuba.......:eusa_whistle:

The unemployment rate fell to 8.1 percent from 8.3 percent in July, but only because more people GAVE UP LOOKING for work.

“I won’t pretend the path I’m offering is quick or easy. I never have,” Obama told Democrats at their convention Thursday night. “You didn’t elect me to tell you what you wanted to hear. You elected me to tell you the truth. And the truth is, it will take more than a few years for us to solve challenges that have built up over decades.”

“After 43 straight months of unemployment above 8 percent, it is clear that President Obama just hasn’t lived up to his promises and his policies haven’t worked,” Romney said in a statement issued as he flew to Iowa. “We aren’t better off than they were four years ago. My plan for a stronger middle class will create 12 million new jobs by the end of my first term. America deserves new leadership that will get our economy moving again.”

Convention over, Obama runs smack into weak jobs report; Romney calls it argument for change - The Washington Post

Romney just says he'll create 12 million jobs in four years? that's it? that's his plan?

Convention over, Obama runs smack into weak jobs report; Romney calls it argument for change - The Washington Post

but only because more people GAVE UP LOOKING for work.

At this pace democrats should have the economy rolling sometime after ryan balances the budget.

But can we wait 30 years?

Romney just says he'll create 12 million jobs in four years? that's it? that's his plan?

How many times are you going to keep repeating the lie that he has no plan?

http://www.mittromney.com/sites/def...America-PlanForJobsAndEconomicGrowth-Full.pdf

his energy plan should help create a lot of those jobs....aren't you tired of $4/gal gas...?

while Obama dithers around with investments to help Brazil drill oil....Romney wants the USA to become energy independent....

Forum List

Back