Got Nobody to Root For in NFL Playoffs

Yep, I'm SURE Kirk doesn't even notice your existence. Nice try, though.
he blocked me 5 hours ago! he must have gotten angry!
PROVE it, ya knucklehead.
the result of the game with the 49ers easy victory will prove it!
You really ARE a knucklehead.
49ers crushed Cousins. you owe me an apology!
He-he, I owe you NOTHING, ya knucklehead!

I usually root for the Patriot - but they're out. So, I guess I'll root for Green Bay and Seattle. Bottom line - I just hope the best team wins. I also always hope for good and fair refereeing. I hate to see teams screwed for bad calls.
You CAN'T root for Green Bay and Seattle.
They are playing against each other, tomorrow night.
Since these are my two LEAST favorite teams, (I dislike Green Bay a bit more.) I wish there were a way they could BOTH lose.
I usually root for the Patriot - but they're out. So, I guess I'll root for Green Bay and Seattle. Bottom line - I just hope the best team wins. I also always hope for good and fair refereeing. I hate to see teams screwed for bad calls.
You CAN'T root for Green Bay and Seattle.
They are playing against each other, tomorrow night.

Duh, that is correct. I'd like to see one of them in the Super Bowl. It ain't rocket science. Your thread title says "playoffs" - not just this weekend.
You got a point there. Good one. :biggrin:

Okay, I am an SF fan. Have been since 1970. So, I'm a happy camper right now.

For the late game, I'm thinking I'm going to pull for Tennessee because Baltimore is just too damn good to beat in the Superbowl.

Tomorrow, I'll be pulling for Green Bay because I think SF can beat them, but a third time with Seattle is asking too much of any team.

I'm split on the second AFC game. My cousins are all KC fans and truth be told, when Baltimore wins tonight, I think it is only KC that has the ability to beat them.

I can't help but think that a Houston v Tennessee AFC Championship game would be pretty cool.

Still, I think that the Superbowl will be either GB/SF v Baltimore.

Sorry KC fans.

Now that my team (Tampa Bay Bucs) is not in the playoffs, I can't come up with anybody to root for.

I guess I'll use politics to pick a team. Well, I can't pick Minnesota. They gave Hillary their electoral votes. I sure can't go with sickeningly leftist San Francisco, and they still havent for their sins against Kate Steinle.

OK. I found one. In tonight's game between the Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans, I'll root for red state Tennessee, over the disturbingly liberal Baltimore (home of "give them space to destroy", ex-mayor Stephanie Rawlings,).
I like this take on things. I have tried but I just can't be bothered.

Okay, I am an SF fan. Have been since 1970. So, I'm a happy camper right now.

For the late game, I'm thinking I'm going to pull for Tennessee because Baltimore is just too damn good to beat in the Superbowl.

Tomorrow, I'll be pulling for Green Bay because I think SF can beat them, but a third time with Seattle is asking too much of any team.

I'm split on the second AFC game. My cousins are all KC fans and truth be told, when Baltimore wins tonight, I think it is only KC that has the ability to beat them.

I can't help but think that a Houston v Tennessee AFC Championship game would be pretty cool.

Still, I think that the Superbowl will be either GB/SF v Baltimore.

Sorry KC fans.
Baltimore is out. They got run over by a modern day Jimmy Brown, named Derrick Henry. Look out NFL. There's good reason why the Saints and Ravens just got beat by the Tennessee Titans.

Henry is young, he's fast, he's agile, and he's 245 pounds. Just gained 195 yards tonight against the NFL's 4th best rushing defense.

He's the only running back in NFL history to run for 180+ yards in 3 consecutive games.

Last edited:
I was hoping the Vikings won last night, but they played poorly. I will have no choice to root for the Pack today.

Yay! Red state Green Bay, Wisconsin beat blue state Seattle, Washington.

Packers now go to San Francisco, for that NFC championship against the blue state 49ers.

Go Pack! Remember Kate Steinle. :frown:

Forum List

Back