Got illiterate kids? - Obama will give you a $700 per month per kid disability check

President Obama isn't even mentioned in the link.

Your subject title is a lie - as usual.

Obozo has set himself up as dictator (by giving himself authority to repeal and rewrite laws) so he has to take the blame for everything. THINK

Obozo has set himself up as dictator (by giving himself authority to repeal and rewrite laws) so he has to take the blame for everything. THINK

Oh, so Obama makes you LIE?

You are nothing but another RW professional victim, refusing to take responsibility for your own words and blaming Obama for YOUR lies.

Last edited:
From the link you "forgot" to include:

Yes, i did forget. So i just put the link in. Sorry i ruined your day.

Please quote where your source states Obama started this policy.

But, I won't be here to read it cuz I'm logging off.

:fu:

Where did i say obozo STARTED this policy? THINK

It's not just the subject that's a lie. The article leads the reader to believe that parents can just pull their children out of school and qualify them as intellectually disable. Federal guidelines require that the child be evaluated by a trained professional, usually a child psychologist who specializes in mental retardation. The child must be observed in two separate educational settings which includes interviews with teachers, the parents and examination of school records. Psychological tests must show that the child ranks well below peers in adaptability, social development, and educational development.

Qualifying a child as disable due to retardation is not easy and for good reason. When a person is determined to be intellectually disable, it means the possible lost of civil rights such the right to purchase a firearm and to make various legal decisions.

Last edited:
Just another incentive for poor people to have kids when our policy should be only rich and middle-class people have kids.

ShootSpeeders - I thought you were for smaller govt.

Just kidding. I know you're like all other RWs. You want more and more laws. And now you say you want really invasive controls over who breeds.

I never said i wanted laws passed banning poor people from having kids. But we do need to end the policy of basing welfare checks on how many kids you have, literate or otherwise. THINK
China bans poor people from having more than one child.

Why should a woman be allowed to have more than one child at the taxpayers' expense?

If the woman has to come to the government for aid, the government has a right to intervene in her life on many levels.

That should start with a one welfare kid policy.

From the link you "forgot" to include:

Yes, i did forget. So i just put the link in. Sorry i ruined your day.

Please quote where your source states Obama started this policy.

But, I won't be here to read it cuz I'm logging off.

:fu:

Where did i say obozo STARTED this policy? THINK

It's not just the subject that's a lie. The article leads the reader to believe that parents can just pull their children out of school and qualify for them as intellectually disable. Federal guidelines require that the child be evaluated by a trained professional, usually a child psychologist who specializes in mental retardation. The child must be observed in two separate educational settings which includes interviews with teachers, the parents and examination of school records. Psychological tests must show that the child ranks well below peers in adaptability, social development, and educational development.

Qualifying a child as disable due to retardation is not easy and absence from school what do it.
"absence from school what do it."????

What do what?

Absence causes retardation?

Are you trying to say something here?

Something like keeping the kid out of pre-k and K, and intentionally fostering poor attendance, intentional allowing the kid to get behind, happens, or does not happen?

Just another incentive for poor people to have kids when our policy should be only rich and middle-class people have kids.

ShootSpeeders - I thought you were for smaller govt.

Just kidding. I know you're like all other RWs. You want more and more laws. And now you say you want really invasive controls over who breeds.

I never said i wanted laws passed banning poor people from having kids. But we do need to end the policy of basing welfare checks on how many kids you have, literate or otherwise. THINK
China bans poor people from having more than one child.

Why should a woman be allowed to have more than one child at the taxpayers' expense?

If the woman has to come to the government for aid, the government has a right to intervene in her life on many levels.

Sorry but this is the United States and you don't get to control what other people do.

But, a really good start would be to make birth control and abortion readily available and free. It would be cheaper and better for the country and for individuals.

If we care about our country, we should invest in it.

Last edited:

ShootSpeeders always does this. He posts some really stupid lie like this and then ducks out when he's called on it.

Honestly, I suspect he's more than a bit retarded himself.

Yes indeed. Mothers should be told we'll pay you extra for that first kid, but beyond that there will be no increase in welfare payments.

There are millions of black and hispanic women for whom child birth is their "career".

But, a really good start would be to make birth control and abortion readily available and free. It would be cheaper and better for the country and for individuals.

HAHAHA. They're already readily available. And in many cases they are free and in all other cases they're cheap. Don't you know anything?

Problem is millions of black women want to have kids cause they know it will increase their welfare check. That's their career!!!

Flopper it would be nice if things worked like you say but they don't. The article is from the New York Times not some right wing blog and there is a quote in the article from the literacy advocate who states unequivocally that parents pull their kids out of school to get the money as a common practice.

The reality and the practice in small tightnit counties is always to grant benefits to your people even if a little fraud is necessary. I can speak from personal experience of family members denied benefits from black bureaucrats because they were not black in our county until,my wife called them up and threatened to expose a bunch of fraudulent food stamp recipients who were black, voila, our daughter magically received some food stamps. So I tend to believe the literacy advocate on the scene.

Yes indeed. Mothers should be told we'll pay you extra for that first kid, but beyond that there will be no increase in welfare payments.

There are millions of black and hispanic women for whom child birth is their "career".
And what do you think those welfare moms will do with those kids they can't support?

The reason we pay welfare for children is to maintain a family for the kids and to keep them out of foster care. Foster care is much more expensive and far worst for most children than remaining with their own families even thou they may be dysfunctional families.

According to national statistics provided by Arrow, 40 to 50 percent of foster care children will never complete high school. Sixty-six percent of them will be homeless, go to jail or die within one year of leaving the foster care system at 18.

Statistics suggest bleak futures for children who grow up in foster care Amarillo Globe-News

Forum List

Back