Got Guilt?

He's been doing it since he's joined, baretta has.

I don't think there are enough tissues in the universe for him! Every time Jillian speaks it's another Beretta flood of tears... boohoo Jill called me a nutjob waaaaa! :lol:

yeah, i know... whining little nutter.

but you'd think that someone who calls people donkey droppings in hebrew would expect to be smacked down.

but whatchagonna do.

Leh tezayen kivsa:D

I don't think there are enough tissues in the universe for him! Every time Jillian speaks it's another Beretta flood of tears... boohoo Jill called me a nutjob waaaaa! :lol:

but you'd think that someone who calls people donkey droppings in hebrew would expect to be smacked down.

but whatchagonna do.

:lol: Is that what he said? I didn't bother to look it up... I haven't even read his replies actually... He's a broken record which sounds very very familiar...

A little lezzie lovefest, ladies? :lol::lol:

24n17nm.gif

but whatchagonna do.

:lol: Is that what he said? I didn't bother to look it up... I haven't even read his replies actually... He's a broken record which sounds very very familiar...

yes... it does sound familiar doesn't it.

but he starts to cry when you point that out.

What's next, he's going to tell us to "get a room"...? How original! :lol:

He's been doing it since he's joined, baretta has.

but whatchagonna do.

if the donkey droppings fit, wear them, cooz.

lolol...talk about whining.

something sure as hell doesn't ring true about that freedom of speech deal in your sig line, you flaming hypocitic, little bitch. so ya can't neg me anymore so you have no room to judge anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

but whatchagonna do.

something sure as hell doesn't ring true about that freedom of speech deal in your sig line, you flaming hypocitic, little bitch. so ya can't neg me anymore so you have no room to judge anyone else.

er... no. i didn't. but thanks for making me feel empowered.

but whatchagonna do.

something sure as hell doesn't ring true about that freedom of speech deal in your sig line, you flaming hypocitic, little bitch. so ya can't neg me anymore so you have no room to judge anyne else.

Did one of you girls leave a tampon in reabwargarble a few months ago? If so, you
might want to get it out. He sounds like he's experiencing toxic shock.

but whatchagonna do.

something sure as hell doesn't ring true about that freedom of speech deal in your sig line, you flaming hypocitic, little bitch. so ya can't neg me anymore so you have no room to judge anyne else.

Did one of you girls leave a tampon in reabwargarble a few months ago? If so, you

i thought it was just a garden variety melt down.

i thought it was just a garden variety melt down.

The guy acts like he needs his mommy to come play referee over every post...

What a total bore!
slapen_aan_pc.gif

but whatchagonna do.

don't hand me that, boop crone.

you tried to neg rep me again in the CDZ and started whining for me to "stay off my thread" like you owned it. then i opted out of the system and you had no other way to vent your speen so you've been whining at me ever since.

i'm just sayin', you oughta take that free speech thing down if you don't intend to live by it.

Another dope who doesn't comprehend the meaning of the 1st amendment. :rolleyes:

40% of the electorate are government employees/welfare recipients, so the question is how the other 60% will vote in this election. Unfortunately, if an additional 10% vote to reelect BO on the basis of guilt, we are doomed. Do you think adding medications to their drinking water might help them?

Excuses for President Obama being re-elected.

1) Liberal Media
2) White Guilt
3) Underclass moochers

Maybe none of us independents are connecting with Mitt Romney?

but whatchagonna do.

Isn't it funny how in his mind you somehow needed to be "saved", yet he keeps yapping after our posts, all while crying about you supposedly "stalking" his posts...? What a phony simp. :lol:

Got Guilt?

September 27, 2012

Which Republican??

"After passing the House of Representatives, the Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) increase for VA benefits was blocked in the Senate by an unknown Senator, according to Senate staffers who alerted Bergmann & Moore.

The Veterans COLA affects a number of key benefits for veterans: disability compensation, pension as well as survivor benefits. The uncontroversial bill adjusts VA benefits to keep up with inflation and easily passes Congress each year.

Until now."

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back