Got change?

I gotta pocket full of sunshine :eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnfwNcXSRc]YouTube - Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield[/ame]

Let me check...

Nothing in the left pocket.

Right pocket...what's this? A hole? Let's see what's down in this hole.

Oh...um...that feels...uh...yeah...uh...oh...ohhhh...

In three pockets: 2 pocket knives (one small, one Army issued), my car and house key ring, My American Legion Key ring (keys to the village hall, our meeting room and the weapons safes), small bottle of nitro, 89 cents. one receipt from the grocery store, and of course my wallet.

I just stuck my hand in my pocket and counted up all of my change. I had 72 cents in change in my pocket. Just curious. How much change do you have in your pocket right now? I wonder what the national average is for change in one's pocket?

Other things I found in my pocket was: My truck keys, a small pocket knife and a button that I have no idea where it came from.

What are you hauling around in your pocket? Inquiring minds want to know.

Lots of change, but getting really low on hope. :eek:

CD ... you one of those types of guys who always has their hand in their pocket fiddling around with ...... loose change? I can hear it now.

What I'm wearing today doesn't have pockets.
But if I did have them .... what would I keep in them? Hmmmm? Probably nothing.

I carry my personal items in my purse.
Car keys, cell phone, sunglasses, packet of hand-wipes, Burts Bees lip balm, a pen and my wallet. Oh and my iPod and headphones.

I have stuff in my pockets that most men only dream they had!:lol:

CD ... you one of those types of guys who always has their hand in their pocket fiddling around with ...... loose change? I can hear it now.

What I'm wearing today doesn't have pockets.
But if I did have them .... what would I keep in them? Hmmmm? Probably nothing.

I carry my personal items in my purse.
Car keys, cell phone, sunglasses, packet of hand-wipes, Burts Bees lip balm, a pen and my wallet. Oh and my iPod and headphones.

I have stuff in my pockets that most men only dream they had!:lol:

Oh yeah? Like what?

New Topics

Forum List

Back