Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

Don't preach to me. Nobody can embrace anything when you are consistently accusing them of racism.

Then clearly the show must fit...NEXT?

No, the shoe doesn't fit. It was looted. Besides, you wouldn't be able to fit in it anyway.

My last post to you this evening before I join my party outside......clearly your a nut case and I'm so so so glad for the distance...I can see you on snapped someday...as the dead guy!!

See how I got you attacking me instead of addressing your thread? Perhaps if you laid off the drinks you would make more sense my inebriated friend.

Why do you hate white people?
He let a perfect teachable moment slip right through his fingers.

Intentional? Looks like it from where I sit.

Tiger Challenge here......126 bullets were put into a couple who's only crime was a car backfiring, thus their journey to hell began....No one was held accountable and well, that's just the norm in this country.....If you were president, and HAD to speak on it....what would you say, if you were OBama.....a challenge to all the cowards here, if your balla enough to engage!!!

I'll be waiting......View attachment 41673

Are you referring to the perforated negroes that led police on a high speed chase?

I challenge you, to google high speed chases around this country and you tell me, who's mostly behind the wheels and live to see another day....I'll tell you, its white people and all live to have a day in court.

You would think you'd take that as a learning experience...dont run from the cops,especially if your black.

I WANT YOU TO PUT THIS IN YOUR BIG HEAD AND KEEP IT THERE.....EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY, REGARDLESS OF COLOR DESERVES A GOTDAMNED DAY IN COURT......THIS AIN'T THE EFFIN WILD WILD WEST, WE'RE A NATION OF LAWS AND A 126 BULLETS IS 126 TOO GOTDAMNED MANY....BONNY AND CLYDE GOT LESS THAN THIS DAMNED COUPLE AND THEY KILLED PEOPLE!!!!View attachment 41679

Bonnie and Clyde were white. It wasn't the Wild West, it was 1934. We were a nation of laws then, too. Whoops.

No, the shoe doesn't fit. It was looted. Besides, you wouldn't be able to fit in it anyway.

My last post to you this evening before I join my party outside......clearly your a nut case and I'm so so so glad for the distance...I can see you on snapped someday...as the dead guy!!

See how I got you attacking me instead of addressing your thread? Perhaps if you laid off the drinks you would make more sense my inebriated friend.

Tiger Challenge here......126 bullets were put into a couple who's only crime was a car backfiring, thus their journey to hell began....No one was held accountable and well, that's just the norm in this country.....If you were president, and HAD to speak on it....what would you say, if you were OBama.....a challenge to all the cowards here, if your balla enough to engage!!!

Are you referring to the perforated negroes that led police on a high speed chase?

I challenge you, to google high speed chases around this country and you tell me, who's mostly behind the wheels and live to see another day....I'll tell you, its white people and all live to have a day in court.

You would think you'd take that as a learning experience...dont run from the cops,especially if your black.

I WANT YOU TO PUT THIS IN YOUR BIG HEAD AND KEEP IT THERE.....EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY, REGARDLESS OF COLOR DESERVES A GOTDAMNED DAY IN COURT......THIS AIN'T THE EFFIN WILD WILD WEST, WE'RE A NATION OF LAWS AND A 126 BULLETS IS 126 TOO GOTDAMNED MANY....BONNY AND CLYDE GOT LESS THAN THIS DAMNED COUPLE AND THEY KILLED PEOPLE!!!!View attachment 41679

^^^ Another example of the heartbreak of historical ignorance on parade ^^^

Bonnie and Clyde were SHOT TO DEATH by a posse.

Actually they were set up and ambushed.

So was Dillinger.

Don't preach to me. Nobody can embrace anything when you are consistently accusing them of racism.

He let a perfect teachable moment slip right through his fingers.

Intentional? Looks like it from where I sit.

How many lives did those two knuckle heads endanger with their antics?
Dont want to die in a hail of bullets? Dont be a dumbass.

Only problem is....................you can be smart (and therefore not a dumbass), and still die in a hail of bullets if you're black.

Me? I'm white, but I still see the racism and bigotry that exist. Go ahead.............ask me about some of my stories hanging out with black people.

Matter of fact.................here's one............................

In late 1982, I had joined the Navy and was in Meridian MS going to PN "A" School. My roomie was a black man that we called L.A. because that's where he was from. We both hit it off pretty well, and we went to bars that we found during the week, and switched weekends to figure out whose bars we'd go to.

Well.................I found a place that played pretty decent music that week, and because it was my weekend to choose, I chose that place. It was a little bar in Meridian MS called "Pott's Place", and they had pretty decent live music. Only trouble is, it was ran by racist assholes, because when I took LA there, I was allowed in, but he wasn't, and the idiot at the door said it was because we were black. I then told the doorman that we were both wearing Navy uniforms and defending his ass, but he still said (and I quote) "uniform or not, we ain't letting no ******* in this bar".

I never went there again.

Interestingly enough, I went to a friend of mine's house for the weekend (and yes, he was black and from Alabama) one time while stationed down in FL, and we went to a bar, and I was the only white boy in the whole place. A big black dude came up to me while I was putting quarters on the table to shoot a game of pool and asked me "hey boy, do you know where you are"? I then told him "yeah, I'm in a bar, drinking beer, shooting pool, and dancing with good looking women".

He then put out his hand, shook mine, and told me that I was all right for a white boy.

Sorry...................but minorities are more tolerant of different people than white people are.

I'm way past sick of this shit...you darkies want a fucking race war START IT!

C'mon ahead, see what happens....otherwise, STFU and clean up your own mess...we're done with it...burn down your own neighborhoods and live in the debris....doesn't mean shit to any of us....$20T spent on poverty since 1964....we're $20T in debt...do the math....money's gone...so either shut up or start shooting.
you started shooting yet? Fucking pussy.

Only problem is....................you can be smart (and therefore not a dumbass), and still die in a hail of bullets if you're black.

Me? I'm white, but I still see the racism and bigotry that exist. Go ahead.............ask me about some of my stories hanging out with black people.

In late 1982, I had joined the Navy and was in Meridian MS going to PN "A" School. My roomie was a black man that we called L.A. because that's where he was from. We both hit it off pretty well, and we went to bars that we found during the week, and switched weekends to figure out whose bars we'd go to.

Well.................I found a place that played pretty decent music that week, and because it was my weekend to choose, I chose that place. It was a little bar in Meridian MS called "Pott's Place", and they had pretty decent live music. Only trouble is, it was ran by racist assholes, because when I took LA there, I was allowed in, but he wasn't, and the idiot at the door said it was because we were black. I then told the doorman that we were both wearing Navy uniforms and defending his ass, but he still said (and I quote) "uniform or not, we ain't letting no ******* in this bar".

Interestingly enough, I went to a friend of mine's house for the weekend (and yes, he was black and from Alabama) one time while stationed down in FL, and we went to a bar, and I was the only white boy in the whole place. A big black dude came up to me while I was putting quarters on the table to shoot a game of pool and asked me "hey boy, do you know where you are"? I then told him "yeah, I'm in a bar, drinking beer, shooting pool, and dancing with good looking women".

He then put out his hand, shook mine, and told me that I was all right for a white boy.

Sorry...................but minorities are more tolerant of different people than white people are.
Sorry but shouldn't the racist bar have closed down because of the free market? That's what Rand Paul said would happen he wouldn't lie.

I remember stumbling drunk through the New Orleans 7th Ward the night the Saints won the SuperBowl. Myself and my wife were the only whites out in that part of town, we had no problems..most of the bigots here are so afraid of the blacks they wouldn't even go there sober during the day.

I go where I want, when I want. That is why I made black belt and why I mastered the CCW fast draw and why I carry a pistol.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

what has hurricane katrina got to do with race?

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

How can you count on any good race relations in the class capitalist society? Upon capitalism any class equality is just a prior impossible and if it takes it for granted it's clear who is first to be oppressed in such situation - colored, Muslims and colored Muslims.

Sorry but shouldn't the racist bar have closed down because of the free market? That's what Rand Paul said would happen he wouldn't lie.

I remember stumbling drunk through the New Orleans 7th Ward the night the Saints won the SuperBowl. Myself and my wife were the only whites out in that part of town, we had no problems..most of the bigots here are so afraid of the blacks they wouldn't even go there sober during the day.

And what part of N.O. are we talking about?
French Quarter Sees Violent Crime Surge Residents Demand Changes NPR

I havent been personally in a while but have friends who go pretty regular,they say you dont go out on the Quarter at night unless you go with a large group.

Forum List

Back