got a question about 9/11 hijacker(s) being found alive after 9/11

You're a fucking cowardly retarded lying piece of shit. Your posts make as much sense as a patent on a dvd rewinder. Bush straight up said he saw the first building hit but like divedickhead you want to dabble in the dark art of mind reading to offer an explanation. What a fucking stoopid bitch.

first of all, what he actually said was "I saw a plane hit the tower"...

please tell us what the past tense of "hit" is.

by the way, i'm starting to skip through your posts to see if there is anything relevant. most of your posts are simply vulgar rants on how you imagine me other people to be. they really arent worth reading. so i apologize in advance if i miss something in your rambling and moronic posts directed to me since i wont be reading most of your content.

Educating you OCTAs is getting to be more of a job than a hobby....

"...we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And you know, I thought it was pilot error and I was amazed that anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And something was wrong with the plane …” [White House, 1/5/02]
Http://www.historycommons.org/essay.jsp?article=essayaninterestingday

Here's the cnn transcript again

CNN.com - Transcripts

YOU STOOPID MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!

You just got PWNED again......

same thing. its possible Bush said "fly" instead of "flew". we all know he didnt speak well. i still dont think its a big deal in the overall "it was an inside job" scenario.

You're a fucking cowardly retarded lying piece of shit. Your posts make as much sense as a patent on a dvd rewinder. Bush straight up said he saw the first building hit but like divedickhead you want to dabble in the dark art of mind reading to offer an explanation. What a fucking stoopid bitch.

by the way, i'm starting to skip through your posts to see if there is anything relevant. most of your posts are simply vulgar rants on how you imagine me other people to be. they really arent worth reading. so i apologize in advance if i miss something in your rambling and moronic posts directed to me since i wont be reading most of your content.

"...we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And you know, I thought it was pilot error and I was amazed that anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And something was wrong with the plane …” [White House, 1/5/02]

CNN.com - Transcripts

see, this is more TPP, you assume he didnt fuck up what he was trying to say

CNN.com - Transcripts

same thing. its possible Bush said "fly" instead of "flew". we all know he didnt speak well. i still dont think its a big deal in the overall "it was an inside job" scenario.

You're beyond pathetic. You are actually changing Bush's words, ignoring the fact he said "FIRST BUILDING," and completely avoiding the fact you didn't know what he said.

Holy fuck man. You actually tried to rewrite what he said. You are one seriously deranged fat ass piece of shit.

CNN.com - Transcripts

When you suck off Fizz do you swallow all of his cum or do you spit some in a ziplock bag so you can mail it to candycorn?

CNN.com - Transcripts

When you suck off Fizz do you swallow all of his cum or do you spit some in a ziplock bag so you can mail it to candycorn?
and you are a pathetic pissant moronic troofer

and you are a pathetic pissant moronic troofer
With a rather active sexual fantasy life.

To all of the PM'ers who urge me NOT to ignore people, is there any better reason than the one CL posted just here? Is there any more vivid example of just how lightly you should take such a moron?

Forum List

Back