Got a new shoulder holster ordered

Got it for my full size 1911. Things are really getting out of hand what with all the deranged liberals mass-murdering people more and more so I felt I needed more firepower and to make it more accessible. This is a picture of it:

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm also going to see about getting my wife to start carrying. The sh*t is definitely starting to hit the fan.

Horizontal carry?

Got it for my full size 1911. Things are really getting out of hand what with all the deranged liberals mass-murdering people more and more so I felt I needed more firepower and to make it more accessible. This is a picture of it:

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm also going to see about getting my wife to start carrying. The sh*t is definitely starting to hit the fan.

Horizontal carry?
Yes sir.

It makes your arse looks big in it.
WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT HIS ASS?
Will it fit over his man-titties?

iu

Yes, but not yours.

Personally i prefer Galco, and have had one of their shoulder rigs for over 35 years now.
I looked at the Galco and it was ideal, but as infrequently as I go out I couldn't justify almost 200 dollars or more for it. If I carried this rig every day, hell yeah, I'd have went Galco!

iu

Yes, but not yours.

Personally i prefer Galco, and have had one of their shoulder rigs for over 35 years now.
Shoulder carries are awkward for me, especially for long periods. Small of the back or clipped on my belt.

Yes, I have a variety of holsters depending on the situation. I use the Galco SOB for my small of the back holster as an example.

iu

Yes, but not yours.

I looked at the Galco and it was ideal, but as infrequently as I go out I couldn't justify almost 200 dollars or more for it. If I carried this rig every day, hell yeah, I'd have went Galco!

Yeah, they are expensive, but they last. Like I said, i have been using my Galco rig for over 35 years now. My SOB I have been using for 40.

Forum List

Back