Got a memorable or favorite line from a movie?

I would have loved to have seen Henry V. He doesn't work enough, of course that may be a good thing, no risk of over exposure. He also does quite a bit of narration work.

I was really lucky to have been there. He's kind of quirky, so I'm not sure there are that many really great roles for him. Although in checking on imdb, it seems he's always working. So might be that he's happy at his own pace. :cool:

I was really lucky to have been there. He's kind of quirky, so I'm not sure there are that many really great roles for him. Although in checking on imdb, it seems he's always working. So might be that he's happy at his own pace. :cool:

He stays busy, but he's no Sam Jackson! LOL

He is a great actor, I can't help but think he will some day sneak out an Oscar.

The sea's only gifts are harsh blows, and occasionally the chance to feel strong. Now I don't know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here. And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once. To find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions. Facing the blind death stone alone, with nothing to help you but your hands and your own head.

I mean, he went from totally geek, to totally chic!

Nerds, jocks. My side, your side. It's all bullshit. Its hard enough just trying to be yourself.

Quit your whining, TM. :D

Hell, I posted two and didn't get one attempt on either of them.

Your second one is from Everything Is Illuminated.

Liev Schreiber just happens to be one of my favorite actors/writers/directors. I thought he would have been a much better choice than Tom Hanks to star as Professor Robert Langdon.

Good job you win the Sammy Davis Jr Jr award.

Restate my assumptions: One, Mathematics is the language of nature. Two, Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. Three: If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature. Evidence: The cycling of disease epidemics;the wax and wane of caribou populations; sun spot cycles; the rise and fall of the Nile. So, what about the stock market? The universe of numbers that represents the global economy. Millions of hands at work, billions of minds. A vast network, screaming with life. An organism. A natural organism. My hypothesis: Within the stock market, there is a pattern as well... Right in front of me... hiding behind the numbers. Always has been.

I once read that the only philosophical question that matters, is whether or not to commit suicide... I guess that makes me a philosopher.

2009 - The life and times of George W. Bush ? :eusa_shifty:

UT OH! The movie you quoted has already been released, (2007) Oh well, you asked if we wanted to take a crack at the one's you submitted. :lol:

Restate my assumptions: One, Mathematics is the language of nature. Two, Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. Three: If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature. Evidence: The cycling of disease epidemics;the wax and wane of caribou populations; sun spot cycles; the rise and fall of the Nile. So, what about the stock market? The universe of numbers that represents the global economy. Millions of hands at work, billions of minds. A vast network, screaming with life. An organism. A natural organism. My hypothesis: Within the stock market, there is a pattern as well... Right in front of me... hiding behind the numbers. Always has been.

pi

great flick

1999 -

"Do you leave a light on after bedtime? Because I get a little scared in the dark sometimes. If it's a strange place."

&

"No, ma'am. Not spelt the same at all."

The Green Mile

A great movie

"Don't you have any regular friends?"

" Famous people are just more interesting."

"My parents were Hungarian immigrants. They took the name MacIntyre 'cause they thought it sounded more American!"

Forum List

Back