Got a memorable or favorite line from a movie?

"I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her"

Julia Roberts to Hugh Grant in Notting Hill

"I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her"

Julia Roberts to Hugh Grant in Notting Hill
I don't if this already been said.
" I'll be your Huckleberry." Tombstone
"No one has got laid in cargo shorts since nam'"Superbad

Monty Phyton and the Holy Grail:

"Just a Flesh Wound" The black Knight

"I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!" French Castle Guard (spoken with an outrageous French accent)

1.Year movie was released
2. Line/line's from the movie

1. 2007
2. "Come on, man, it's the open road. Riding free, that's the rush! This isn't freedom, this is a gas station built by the man, a prison for our souls!" & "The trip is over because some tattooed bullies pushed us around?"

Guess the name of the actor and/or actress, & the name of the movie.
*No Google'ing - it would be too easy. :D

Then it's your turn to list one.

My best lines are from the movie gladiator and the lines are
"You will find yourself alone.On the line stay with me"
These lines are said by the actor in that movie Russell Crowe when he was going to fight a battle with the enemy army..
138l1103.jpg

I didn't read all 143 posts, so I hope someone didn't use this already:

From "25th Hour,'

"Monty Brogan: Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends. .... "

1.) 1939
2.) Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

(Anyone who doesn't get that one must be a first grader....)

"You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely."
That is 'A Few Good Men'.

One of my favorite movies, Prince of Tides:

Tom Wingo: [narrating] From my mother I inherited a love of language and an appreciation of nature. She could turn a walk around the island into a voyage of purest discovery. As a child, I thought she was the most extraordinary woman on earth. I wasn't the first son to be wrong about his mother.

and another favorite, Elizabethtown:

Drew Baylor: [voiceover] There's a diffrence between a failure and a fiasco. A failure is merely the absence of success. Any fool can achieve failure. But a fiasco, a fiasco is a disaster of epic propotions. A fiasco is a folk tale told to other's to make other people feel more alive because it didn't happen to them.

Forum List

Back