Got a memorable or favorite line from a movie?

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
1.Year movie was released
2. Line/line's from the movie

1. 2007
2. "Come on, man, it's the open road. Riding free, that's the rush! This isn't freedom, this is a gas station built by the man, a prison for our souls!" & "The trip is over because some tattooed bullies pushed us around?"

Guess the name of the actor and/or actress, & the name of the movie.
*No Google'ing - it would be too easy. :D

Then it's your turn to list one.

1991 (Ok. multiple lines, but the best movie if you just want to laugh your ass off.)

Leather pants.
Yeah.
What's something like that run?
Six-fifty.
Six hundred and fifty dollars?
Yeah.
They're pants.
Yeah.
You wear them?
YES.
They don't, like, have a TV in them or something?
Nope.
I am very old.

1. 2007
2. "Come on, man, it's the open road. Riding free, that's the rush! This isn't freedom, this is a gas station built by the man, a prison for our souls!" & "The trip is over because some tattooed bullies pushed us around?"

Guess the name of the actor and/or actress, & the name of the movie.
*No Google'ing - it would be too easy. :D

Then it's your turn to list one.

Wild Hogs

" If you cooperate, you'll receive a first-class ticket to Amsterdam where you can stick your finger in a dike."

1991 (Ok. multiple lines, but the best movie if you just want to laugh your ass off.)

Leather pants.
Yeah.
What's something like that run?
Six-fifty.
Six hundred and fifty dollars?
Yeah.
They're pants.
Yeah.
You wear them?
YES.
They don't, like, have a TV in them or something?
Nope.
I am very old.

Oh hell, I ignored this one because of the multiple lines, just kind of breezed over it without it registering.

Damon Wayans big break in movies (at least in my opinion) starring opposite Bruce Willis. The Last Boy Scout

1984: "Listen... do you smell something?"

I knew that - I was just testing to see if you were paying attention. :lol:

NOT! :eusa_angel:

Even if you're not one for typical guy movies, if you have a sense of humor, and understand sarcasm, you'll love the movie. Practically the whole thing is like that...

Even if you're not one for typical guy movies, if you have a sense of humor, and understand sarcasm, you'll love the movie. Practically the whole thing is like that...

:lol: Some of my all time favorite movies include;

Steel Magnolias
The Notebook
The Way We Were
Terms of Endearment
Titantic

Tell ya anything? lol :redface:

:lol: Some of my all time favorite movies include;

Steel Magnolias
The Notebook
The Way We Were
Terms of Endearment
Titantic

Tell ya anything? lol :redface:

Some of my favorites, as well as Mrs. Winterbourne, and a few other strictly chick-flicks..

But, given your posting style, I'd be willing to bet you'd enjoy most of the lines in TLB.. The goofy fights and explosions are just filler between the funny stuff.

Many women wish to be carnal with me because I am most premium dancer in all of Odessa.

Some of my favorites, as well as Mrs. Winterbourne, and a few other strictly chick-flicks..

But, given your posting style, I'd be willing to bet you'd enjoy most of the lines in TLB.. The goofy fights and explosions are just filler between the funny stuff.

I will check it out for sure. I love good comedy movies. Another of my favorites that actually made me 'laugh out loud'
155536__something_l.jpg

Somethings got to give! :lol:

Tombstone

"You're so drunk you're probably seeing double"

Doc Holiday- "Well I've got two guns, one for each of you."

and

Doc Holiday- "Im ya Huckleberry."

played by Val Kilmer

Forum List

Back