"Gosh, I just DON'T UNDERSTAND why ANYONE would VOTE for her"

There are no reasonable reasons, however... only irrational gibberish. He isn't any worse in reality, measured by accomplishments, policies, honesty, criminality, corruption and so on... he can even operate email properly. Only someone completely unaware of the issues could think Hilly is better.
Face it Mac. You can spin that shit away. You look like a bigger dummy than trump. Only people that vote for her are just as corrupt as she is. You have options. No excuses. Spin that
You're both choosing to miss the specific points I made: That people agree with her more on the issues (why didn't you mention that, you're not saying that isn't important, are you?) and they are more turned off by his buffoonish behavior than by the charges being leveled against her by conservative talk radio and conservative internet.

This is what commitment to partisan ideology creates: You literally can't even see or understand that people who dare to disagree with you may have reasonable points and opinions, you won't even lower yourself to admit that. Anyone who dares to disagree with you is dismissed as a dummy - that's how you protect your opinions in your minds.

And that's one of the many ways in which both ends of the spectrum are so damn similar.

I (and a majority of Americans) can see reasonable arguments on both sides of this. And here's the ironic thing: I still may end up voting third party, because - as I've said all along - Hillary is one TERRIBLE candidate.

Believe it or not, people might have views that conflict with yours without being "dummies".

It's not important, because these people are clueless on the issues, just like they are clueless about her, and think Trump is a nazi.

And I am not talking about something like abortion. If that's so important to you, especially as pro-choice (which I am - although maybe not as far as Hilly), you are frankly an idiot.
Different people have different priorities. I don't think someone is an idiot for having different opinions and priorities on issues than me.

And of course the issues matter when people choose for whom to vote.

The abject hatred being whipped up on both ends, however, is blinding people from even admitting the other side has a reasonable point. And that's dangerous.

If you think that having government pay for one's abortions being a top priority doesn't make one an idiot... well alright. I am not convinced. We would be far better off, if these people did not vote at all.

It's somewhat ironic when you say that Hilly supporters have a reasonable point - after correctly identifying that she is terrible.

There are no reasonable reasons, however... only irrational gibberish. He isn't any worse in reality, measured by accomplishments, policies, honesty, criminality, corruption and so on... he can even operate email properly. Only someone completely unaware of the issues could think Hilly is better.
Face it Mac. You can spin that shit away. You look like a bigger dummy than trump. Only people that vote for her are just as corrupt as she is. You have options. No excuses. Spin that
You're both choosing to miss the specific points I made: That people agree with her more on the issues (why didn't you mention that, you're not saying that isn't important, are you?) and they are more turned off by his buffoonish behavior than by the charges being leveled against her by conservative talk radio and conservative internet.

This is what commitment to partisan ideology creates: You literally can't even see or understand that people who dare to disagree with you may have reasonable points and opinions, you won't even lower yourself to admit that. Anyone who dares to disagree with you is dismissed as a dummy - that's how you protect your opinions in your minds.

And that's one of the many ways in which both ends of the spectrum are so damn similar.

I (and a majority of Americans) can see reasonable arguments on both sides of this. And here's the ironic thing: I still may end up voting third party, because - as I've said all along - Hillary is one TERRIBLE candidate.

Believe it or not, people might have views that conflict with yours without being "dummies".

It's not important, because these people are clueless on the issues, just like they are clueless about her, and think Trump is a nazi.

And I am not talking about something like abortion. If that's so important to you, especially as pro-choice (which I am - although maybe not as far as Hilly), you are frankly an idiot.
Different people have different priorities. I don't think someone is an idiot for having different opinions and priorities on issues than me.

The abject hatred being whipped up on both ends, however, is blinding people from even admitting the other side has a reasonable point. And that's dangerous.

If you think that having government pay for one's abortions being a top priority doesn't make one an idiot... well alright. I am not convinced. We would be far better off, if these people did not vote at all.

It's somewhat ironic when you say that Hilly supporters have a reasonable point - after correctly identifying that she is terrible.
Not ironic at all. There is a difference between stance on issues and character/personality.

You know that, right? Isn't that the whole point with Trump?

Why is it so difficult to understand and appreciate the opinions of those who disagree with you?

Not ironic at all. There is a difference between stance on issues and character/personality.

Why is it so difficult to understand and appreciate the opinions of those who disagree with you?

Opinions? Any opinions should be as far removed from the political process as possible. You see, either there are WMD's in Iraq or there aren't, nothing opinionated about it, just arguments for and against...

You are talking as if we were deciding whether to have chocolate or vanilla ice cream... which if we were talking about that, there would be no right answers or arguments to be made and everyone should vote for pure self interest - that would be a complete disaster in a political system.

Opinions? Any opinions should be as far removed from the political process as possible. You see, either there are WMD's in Iraq or there aren't, nothing opinionated about it, just arguments for and against...

You are talking as if we were deciding whether to have chocolate or vanilla ice cream... which if we were talking about that, there would be no right answers or arguments to be made and everyone should vote for pure self interest - that would be a complete disaster in a political system.
Opinions? Any opinions should be as far removed from the political process as possible.

Honestly, I don't even know how to respond to that one.

I do think there are a lot of people who confuse opinion and fact.

Opinions? Any opinions should be as far removed from the political process as possible.

Honestly, I don't even know how to respond to that one.

I do think there are a lot of people who confuse opinion and fact.

You vote on facts, not opinions... at least if a civilization is in your interests.

Forum List

Back