Gorsuch...why you can't be civil to democrats in any way...they don't understand the idea...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...the moron, Lindsey Graham....the idiot, was interviewed this week by Michael Gallagher on his radio show.....graham said that he voted for Sotomayor, and Kegan.....even though he disagrees with them on how they rule on things, simply because that is what you are supposed to do if the nominee isn't an out and out criminal....

And Graham is a stupid moron........

As we can see with the Gorsuch nomination, the democrats don't care about how things are supposed to be done, they don't care about being civil and fair players in this process.....they understand power and how to use it....

If they have power they do what they want...if Republicans have power, they will do whatever it takes, including illegal wiretapping..........to get their way....

Any republican who ever votes for a democrat nominee again is a moron...there should be a policy that any democrat nominee only gets through if the democrats have the votes...since not one Republican will ever again vote for those idiots....

I hope shumer and the dems filibuster Gorsuch.......I hope the idiots on the Republican side destroy the filibuster....if they don't...they are finished as far as I am concerned....

Like american society has any interest in civility.

Thanks to left wingers, the level of civility has been eroded ......... they started this...and they are continuing it...

The democrats never got over having to free their slaves...and now they seek to make everyone unhappy....

Graham is a guy I cannot stand. Those are the kind of morons that the GOP should just say, "Your membership is revoked, so go run as a Democrat."

He and McCain are cut from the same cloth.

Listening to the guy and his respones....not the content but simply the way he addresses people I dont like him...cant put my finger on it but he sounds almost creepy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back