*Gore=Traitor*

Have people always been this crazy but were unnoticeable until the internet came into existence?

:lol:

Combination of things, I think.

Partially crazy + talk radio + the internet = Full-on crazy/paranoid.

I also think that since the internet lacks the ability of people to give "WTF" Stares when people say outrageous things, folks just say whatever crazy thing that comes into their heads, things they'd never say at work or around the house.

even then, if they didn't get high-fived by other nutters, they would realize they're out there.

Fox is owned by a Australian.
Stock holders do not own any Company.
http://www.profbailey.com/acct7320/Readings/Myth of shareholder ownership.pdf

do you know what shares of stock are?

I do. I don't think that you do.
Did you bother the read the article?
Law Professor's say that shareholder ownership is a myth.

That's an opinion. All shareholders are technically owners of the company, but there are majority shareholders who hold the bulk of influence and control.

Sorry bout that,

do you know what shares of stock are?

I do. I don't think that you do.
Did you bother the read the article?
Law Professor's say that shareholder ownership is a myth.

That's an opinion. All shareholders are technically owners of the company, but there are majority shareholders who hold the bulk of influence and control.

1. Thats pure crap, you must have 51% of the stock before you have any *real power*.
2. Being a board member helps or CEO, other wise, your just some no name share holder, who is *bat shit crazy* if you think we on the board give half a shit what you think or want,.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back