*Gore=Traitor*

they got nuts by trying to fight the type of knowledge that the internets contain

Why is it you on the right think the Arab world should NOT have a news station?

Who cares? He is a loser any damn way. Fuck Gore He reminds me of an evangical Christian. Taking advantage of sheeps. Pay me and the world wont come too an end DDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

I don't know if he's a traitor or not but he's certainly a HUGE HYPOCRITE.

I agree. He went for the money plain and simple.

The fact that he chose Al Jazerra shouldn't bother anyone. Well, anyone who doesn't give a shit that is.

I wonder if any other group or person were interested in buying his crappy whatever??

He saw money and jumped on it. He's one rich dude what with the millions he made on his climate bs and now this. What a guy. Just think. He could have been POTUS. Good GAWD.

Why do you think the Arab world should not be allowed to have a news station?

Sorry bout that,

1. He sold his station (CURRENT TV) to a known terrorist supporting news station in Qatar.
2. I find that traitorous.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So your a big Current TV fan?

Al Gore<>Traitor. (Nor did he claim to be the inventor of TCP/IP or any of the hardware that runs this internet or the WWW)

How soon will the OP this thread start a similar thread regarding the Rupert Murdoch?

Fox News is in fact, partly owned by Muslim/Arab/Saudi Arab.

Rupie a Traitor as well?

Are "Fox and Friends" shills for the Islamic Brotherhood?

The world wonders.

Current subscribers and pmsnbc types are sure to find al-jazeeras content in line with their idiocy / ideology.............Its a perfect match

Forum List

Back