Gore tells another whopper!

It's warmer some places in the world, therefore Global Warming is for real.

It's colder some places in the world, therefore Global Warming is for real.

Sure, it's not science, but it's fun to play

It's not science?

All the Scientific Societies in the world state that AGW is a fact. All the National Academies of the Industrial nations state that AGW is a fact. All the major Universities of the world state that AGW is a fact.

But Frank states that it is not, and that there is not even scientific evidence. Frank also states that the moon is hollow.

Oh, who am I to believe:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not science?

All the Scientific Societies in the world state that AGW is a fact. All the National Academies of the Industrial nations state that AGW is a fact. All the major Universities of the world state that AGW is a fact.

But Frank states that it is not, and that there is not even scientific evidence. Frank also states that the moon is hollow.

That is not true. The monolithic consensus you claim is a myth.

Bode, you are full of shit. Yapping without doing the slightest research.

So post one Academy of Science that states this is not the case.
So post one Scientific Society that states this is not the case.
So post one major University that states this is not the case.

Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Academies of Science
[edit] Joint science academies' statements
Since 2001, 32 national science academies have come together to issue joint declarations confirming anthropogenic global warming, and urging the nations of the world to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases. The signatories of these statements have been the national science academies

gw-pshhh-hoax.jpg

Sinatra the scientist weighs in too......

Global Warming cause a tsunami?

Does Global Warming make the stars shine at night?

It's not science?

I said that there's far more scientific evidence for the Moon being hollow than there is for mankind creating "Global Warming"

When will you do the duplicatable experiment in 2 side by side containers: one with Earth atmosphere and the second with an extra 200 ppm of CO2?

Here is a Republican explaining REAL science to scientists. Note: how grass grows is especially interesting:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXi3XD_UHEs&feature=related]YouTube - Little Known Facts (Lyrics and Music)[/ame]

Record warm January global temperature, according to Dr. Spencer.

Now where do you think that February will rank?

Our January was the coldest since the 1977-78 winter here. As far as February goes, I was in Alabama last week and it was "unseasonably cold" there. Highest temp was 63 degrees all week. Heard the same thing all the way back to Michigan. Pretty much the entire eastern US is cold idiot.

Record warm January global temperature, according to Dr. Spencer.

Now where do you think that February will rank?

Our January was the coldest since the 1977-78 winter here. As far as February goes, I was in Alabama last week and it was "unseasonably cold" there. Highest temp was 63 degrees all week. Heard the same thing all the way back to Michigan. Pretty much the entire eastern US is cold idiot.

I see. So where you are at in any given moment comprises the whole world. Well, you are obviously a self centered dolt.

Now here on the West Coast, we have had a very mild winter, temps in the fifties almost every day in January and February, even a few sixties thrown in. And for the folks in the Southern Hemisphere of this planet, it has been a summer of record breaking heat.

Then again, I got the figures from the global warming alarmist, Dr. Spencer.

January 2010 UAH Global Temperature Update +0.72 Deg. C Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

The global-average lower tropospheric temperature anomaly soared to +0.72 deg. C in January, 2010. This is the warmest January in the 32-year satellite-based data record.

The tropics and Northern and Southern Hemispheres were all well above normal, especially the tropics where El Nino conditions persist. Note the global-average warmth is approaching the warmth reached during the 1997-98 El Nino, which peaked in February April of 1998.

This record warmth will seem strange to those who have experienced an unusually cold winter. While I have not checked into this, my first guess is that the atmospheric general circulation this winter has become unusually land-locked, allowing cold air masses to intensify over the major Northern Hemispheric land masses more than usual. Note this ALSO means that not as much cold air is flowing over and cooling the ocean surface compared to normal. Nevertheless, we will double check our calculations to make sure we have not make some sort of Y2.01K error (insert smiley). I will also check the AMSR-E sea surface temperatures, which have also been running unusually warm.

The polar ice is growing at BOTH poles now. The Eastern US has much colder than normal temperatures. Climatologists admitted cooking the data and silencing any opposition. So you logically trot out Dr. Spencer's manipulated January 2010 data as proof we are at an all-time record heat wave. No hope for you Old Rocks.

Downpours, heavy snowfalls, and flooding

A warmer climate will bring an increase in precipitation worldwide, especially during winter and in mid- to high latitudes, according to climate model projections. In addition, more precipitation is expected to fall in downpours and heavy snowstorms leading to increased flooding and damages. The area of the U.S. affected by extreme rainfall has increased significantly since 1910. Heavy rainfalls have also increased in Japan, the former Soviet Union, China, and Australia. As climate change increases the risk of flooding, human changes in land use and land cover can also contribute to the growing risk of flooding.

Hotspot Selection Criteria: Observed events in this category are consistent with the projections for a more intense hydrologic cycle as outlined by the IPCC (2001), including more winter precipitation at mid to high latitudes and a greater portion of precipitation from heavy downpours. They are considered examples of events that would become more frequent and/or more widespread with continued global warming. For the rainfall events we confirmed that the region has been experiencing either an increase in heavy precipitation or an increase in annual precipitation, using journal articles or Annex A of the IPCC Regional Impacts report (IPCC, 1998). For flooding, we did not include events for which other factors (e.g., land clearing or wetland filling) were clearly major contributors, such as the summer 1998 flooding in the Yangtze Valley in China.

Harbingers of Global Warming

Things are proceeding as predicted.

Yes...wonder how you can bullshit your way through any weather situation.

If we burn up it's global warming. If we have another Ice-age....it's global warming.

I need some duct-tape.

Downpours, heavy snowfalls, and flooding

A warmer climate will bring an increase in precipitation worldwide, especially during winter and in mid- to high latitudes, according to climate model projections. In addition, more precipitation is expected to fall in downpours and heavy snowstorms leading to increased flooding and damages. The area of the U.S. affected by extreme rainfall has increased significantly since 1910. Heavy rainfalls have also increased in Japan, the former Soviet Union, China, and Australia. As climate change increases the risk of flooding, human changes in land use and land cover can also contribute to the growing risk of flooding.

Hotspot Selection Criteria: Observed events in this category are consistent with the projections for a more intense hydrologic cycle as outlined by the IPCC (2001), including more winter precipitation at mid to high latitudes and a greater portion of precipitation from heavy downpours. They are considered examples of events that would become more frequent and/or more widespread with continued global warming. For the rainfall events we confirmed that the region has been experiencing either an increase in heavy precipitation or an increase in annual precipitation, using journal articles or Annex A of the IPCC Regional Impacts report (IPCC, 1998). For flooding, we did not include events for which other factors (e.g., land clearing or wetland filling) were clearly major contributors, such as the summer 1998 flooding in the Yangtze Valley in China.

Harbingers of Global Warming

Things are proceeding as predicted.

Yes...wonder how you can bullshit your way through any weather situation.

If we burn up it's global warming. If we have another Ice-age....it's global warming.

I need some duct-tape.

Be an environmentalist, use duck tape!

I like them a lot. They are great! And they make em the way you want them.

But the milkshakes are to die for.

Yeah, OL'Al is probably trying to figure out how to scam a few more millions out of the gullible.

Lord knows he's made a pile so far. Not to mention his NPP.

Whatta guy.

Global Warming via the outgassing of CO2 in large cities causes the Milky Way to nearly vanish at night, however in more remote areas where there is little immediate output of CO2, the Milky Way is more clearly visible.

Therefore, Global Warming is responsible for the changes in brightness of the Milky Way.

Hey, I think I just passed my Global Warming Science Test!

Yeah, OL'Al is probably trying to figure out how to scam a few more millions out of the gullible.

Whatta guy.

Why, yes, Gore has made a bundle. Took a moderately wealthy inheritance and turned it into major money by investing in hi-tech stocks when that market was on a downer after 2001. In fact, he has done so well that he doesn't need the Bin Laden family to bail him out after every attempt at business, like a certain other person.

Whatta guy.

Why, yes, Gore has made a bundle. Took a moderately wealthy inheritance and turned it into major money by investing in hi-tech stocks when that market was on a downer after 2001. In fact, he has done so well that he doesn't need the Bin Laden family to bail him out after every attempt at business, like a certain other person.

Gore should be investigated for insider trading. He obviously isn't smart enough to do it on his own. Near as I can tell, everything he has done since running for President has been dishonest.

Forum List

Back