Gore Separation - Bush's Fault!

You can't make this stuff up.

- CBS' "Evening News": Gore's Loss To Bush Caused Divorce

It's Sally Quinn. She specializes in making that "stuff" up.

She claimed that Zgibniew Brzensk (sp?) exposed himself to a reporter. She made it up. It's just one of many lies she's told.

That's why she'll always be able to find employment at some rightwing organization

Sally Quinn is not a conservative, she is a moderate liberal. She was critical of Bubba's shameless behavior, and partisan Dems simply hate her for being honesty. Partisan Democrats really do eat their own.........

Last edited:
Poor Gore.
sad-021.gif

Bush is mean.

Sally Quinn is not a conservative, she is a moderate liberal. She was critical of Bubba's shameless behavior, and partisan Dems simply hate her for being honesty. Partisan Democrats really do eat their own.........

Sally Quinn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Starr had won the gratitude of Quinn's husband Ben Bradlee in 1987, as an Appeals Court judge, by dismissing a $2 million libel suit against the Washington Post.[7] Harry Jaffe wrote in Salon that Quinn's condemnation of Bill Clinton's adultery rang hollow coming from someone who broke up the marriage of her boss Ben Bradlee and then went on to marry Bradlee herself.[6]

I have nothing against Mrs. Sally Quinn, merely saying that people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Well if not being elected president because he lost FL - every time it was counted - is the cause of the breakup it does my heart good to know it's been gnawing at him to such an extent for a decade now.

And Tipper will be better off without the slug.

Maybe this is why he recently bought a place in California - he'll move into the new digs and Tipper will stay in Nashville.

Yet more inanity from the MSM regarding Bush.

If the MSM really do believe that Bush is so dang powerful, why on earth aren't they begging Obama to enlist Bush's aid in Plugging The Hole?

If the MSM really do believe that Bush is so dang powerful, why on earth aren't they begging Obama to enlist Bush's aid in Plugging The Hole?

Well, for sure don;t ask Al Gore about 'plugging the hole' apparently he failed miserably at it. :D And in a way :lol:, it IS a 'Bush Fault". :eek: Too 'phunny', not the divorce, I don't wish that on anyone, but the Bush rhetoric, he gets it for everything. :)

Last edited:
Suppose Al running all over the globe and spreading fear about a nonexistent man-made problem was just a happy time for Tipper.

The Gore bedroom has been experiencing significant global cooling in recent years...

Ha! I was thinking the same thing just last night. Bush being Bush, he probably has some simple solution, like allowing the time to get the runoff valves in place and in the meantime throwing tons of loose hay on top of the spill to soak it up. Seriously. That's not meant as a criticism.

Forum List

Back