Gore: Record Snow and Cold must be Global Warming - WTF!

Discussion in 'Environment' started by GHook93, Feb 3, 2011.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,926
    A Bear farts in the woods, must be Global Warming. Gore has become such a joke that anything bad that happens he blames on Global Warming! Record snow and cold (in which he predicted by this time our children wouldn't know what snow was) is because of Global Warming, :cuckoo:, did Gore get into his son's stash? WTF

If the planet is warming, why is a third of America locked in a deep freeze, with record-low temperatures as far south as the Mexican border, where the thermometer in Ciudad Juarez plummeted Wednesday night to a bone-chilling 9-below zero?

Self-proclaimed planetary climate czar Al Gore thinks he has answer.

Great General Answer (actually its not, it blows), but where's the beef!
    Finally real scientist offer voices of reason!
    “If one actually studies the history of weather over the last 2,000 years, you see massive storms, amazing heat, brutal cold waves, devastating droughts, terrible floods and disastrous hurricanes -- none caused by global warming,” he told FoxNews.com.

“Gore has no appreciation for large natural variability in weather,” Horn said.

2. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,880
    Don't touch that thermostat Al!

3. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,903
    Gore is only a joke to one political party in the entire world. The most ignorant political party in the entire world. They laugh at Gore, the entire world laughs at them. So it evens out.

4. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,662
    Art Horn has his head up his ass. Just because something had one cause in the past doesn't mean it couldn't have another now. Answer this, "what happens, if GHGs keep going up?" Where's that extra trapped energy going to go? Statistically 50% will be re-emitted into space, but logically the other half will be emitted towards earth, warming it.

5. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,028
    What's the matter with you deniers?

Didn't you know that the climate would be a steady state if it wasn't for us filthy humans?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. oxfordcoma

oxfordcoma Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Severe weather patterns are evidence that the damage we are doing to earth is causing these storms, which are natures way of trying to equalize itself. environmental damage should be taken very seriously. The same people who do not believe in global warming, also think the earth formed 6,000 years ago. Despite physical evidence that this is preposterous. overwhelmingly so.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,403
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually they are the ones saying that global warming is part of the earths cycles, and has been since the formation of the earth. A very long long long long time ago.

8. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,926
    I don't believe in global warming, yet I recycle, believe strongly in the Clean Water and Clean Air Act, I pray for the success of the electric cars that are starting to hit the markers, I believe he earth is millions of years old and I very skeptical that their is a higher power. So take your arrogant statements and shove them!

I spoke to my conservative Uncle, he told me back in the 1970s the environmentalist where stating that an ice age was underway and caused by man's destruction to the Earth! How quickly things change for the environazis!

From the same article in the OP!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  9. Cuyo

Cuyo Training a Guineapig army

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    No, actually scientists have been saying for decades that global warming would lead to more storms, including storms that happen when the temp is below 32... Yes this means snow.

Pretty much everything they've been saying will happen, is happening...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  10. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,926
    Rdean, you are always thunder with no lighting! Facts are India, Brazil, Russia, China, the infamous BRIC nations laugh off Gore's unproven assertions. Now it appears the west is doing the same thing.

That the UK, from the same article in the OP: