Gore Praises Romney

So if someone gives someone else a COMPLIMENT, you folks translate that into an ENDORSEMENT for President?
S T R E T C H

Romney is like the silver medal for democrats, just ask them. He has a history of big gov't healthcare which they like, he just doesn't a D by his name so he's not quite the gold medal.

Remember that for those of you who call yourselves conservative, democrats as far as I can tell have no major issue with Romney.

So if someone gives someone else a COMPLIMENT, you folks translate that into an ENDORSEMENT for President?
S T R E T C H

I tend not to compliment people I disagree with. While Gore's compliment does not equate to an endorsement, it does not do anything to help Romney's credentials with those individuals like myself who tend to lean towards the Conservative end of things.

S T R E T C H

I tend not to compliment people I disagree with. While Gore's compliment does not equate to an endorsement, it does not do anything to help Romney's credentials with those individuals like myself who tend to lean towards the Conservative end of things.

Good point but it doesn't bother me. MAAN.

Nice attempt at some reserve psychology by the left. Fail.

Face it. The GOP's best bet (so far) to beat Obama is Romney. As long as he runs in the middle Gore's compliment will help him immensely.

Now of course Romney still has to get past the GOP primary which will prove tougher since they have been hijacked by the wingnut faction.

Good point but it doesn't bother me. MAAN.

Not that I could have ever voted for Romney anyway. He's nowhere close to being a Conservative (living in the state where he was Governor I should know), and I simply will not vote for anyone who is not a Conservative.

This might hurt Mitt as most "conservatives" know Gore is a joke and already don't like Mitt to some degree.

most conservatives, at this point, understand what is going on here and are not fooled by the far left and its media's tricks.

This is what they are hoping we say "Oh look gore likes romney, if htat moron thinks romney is good i'm not voting romney"

This is what we are really saying "Oh look the left thinks were dumb, too bad for them we see right through it"

Romney could be successful as an Inde. He's tough but the Rs really don't want him as president.

Forum List

Back