Gore is disgusting

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I don't know why anyone would believe anything that Gore has to say or promote. The more I look at recent history and what has transpired the more disgusted I get with the blind who follow this money grubbing creep. Connect all the dots before you jump aboard their bullshit save the environment train it may be damn hard to get off of once you get on. If you really care about the world start looking at the history of these corporates that are poisoning the people of this planet. IF THEY CARED they would not being doing or have done the things they have done. Don't trust any of them.

Connection between Khian Sea and Toxic Dumping and Coverup

Political Friendster - Khian Sea - Connections

Political Friendster - Al Gore - Connections

Political Friendster - Biotech Brigade - Connections

The more I see the lying smear tactics you idiots use, the more I doubt your abilities to discern even basic truths.

Bet we trace this back, it will go not to Gore at all, but to the people that have made a career of dumping on the world, Conservatives.

The more I see the lying smear tactics you idiots use, the more I doubt your abilities to discern even basic truths.

Bet we trace this back, it will go not to Gore at all, but to the people that have made a career of dumping on the world, Conservatives.
They sure will along with the sold out, bought and paid for DEMS like Al Gore that helped them achieve it.

Forum List

Back