Gore Affair

Okay, the news is out. Al Gore had an affair and is in fact a sinner. He is not the messiah.

Time to move on and leave that family to take care of their own private issues.

May she (Tipper Gore) find forgiveness in her heart and let God deal with the rest. I'm sure God will show mercy... I'm not so certain about the Press.

Immie

Okay, the news is out. Al Gore had an affair and is in fact a sinner. He is not the messiah.

Time to move on and leave that family to take care of their own private issues.

May she (Tipper Gore) find forgiveness in her heart and let God deal with the rest. I'm sure God will show mercy... I'm not so certain about the Press.

Immie

The courts will not find forgiveness and hopefully show no mercy. Its better known as the fucking your get for the fucking you got.

Everyone involved with this says the accusation is completely untrue, including the Davids and the Gores.

There was only one "Unnamed" source for the story, with no corroboration or proof from any other source.

And it was reported by "Star Magazine", which runs stories like this every week on whoever they pick out of a hat. Along with stories about how Elvis is still alive.

In other words, it's a bunch of bullshit.

Nice try though.

Hey look, it's a giant oil spill, let's head off Al Gore at the pass before he starts causing more trouble.

Last edited:
Of course they would deny it.

And yes star is really good at lying.

It's juicy gossip.

Forum List

Back