GOProud! New Homosexual Republican Group

The crime is not homosexuality. The crime is closet homosexuals railing against homosexuality, legislating against it and then finding out that they are the object of their own contempt. The whole thing is a personal issue. It becomes a public issue when some feel the need to inflict their personal, emotional suffering on everyone.

we noticed.:eusa_whistle:

Not for lack of trying not to.

Shouldn't you be covering up this discussion? There is a list of homosexuals.......oh that's right, those same people have liberal in front of their names now. It's just when their party affiliation is listed that your personal homosexual fears are raised.

Nice double standard.

i don't have any personal homosexual fears.

you're projecting again, love.

GayPatriot » Out With Log Cabin, In With GOProud

Gay Patriot, The Internet Home of the Gay Conservative, recently launched it's new web site and campaign for gay Republicans.

I for one, am so happy to see these proud republicans stand up and be gay.

Gay Patriot has been around a long time. I've cited it as a source more than once. Unfortunately for you, not all conservatives fit the mold you try to bring.

I think the GOProud is the group that has touted itself as the new voice of the gay right. I'm not sure what their affiliation with Gay Patriot is. They are promoting their new movement on the Gay Patriot web site.

I surely understand that not all conservatives fit any mold. It must be tough though, to be conservative and have to deal with this homosexual issue constantly being pulled into focus. Especially if you are outside of the homophobic or homosexual or homophobic but homosexual numbers that take up so much of the party's energy.

we noticed.:eusa_whistle:

Shouldn't you be covering up this discussion? There is a list of homosexuals.......oh that's right, those same people have liberal in front of their names now. It's just when their party affiliation is listed that your personal homosexual fears are raised.

Nice double standard.

Del, post #32 has no link and also appears to be a copyright violation.

Nice double standard.

and you appear to want to take a vacation. is that the case, because i'll be happy to accomodate you. you've been warned.

and you appear to want to take a vacation. is that the case, because i'll be happy to accomodate you. you've been warned.

Can you be specific about that? Pleasse clarify.

I am only asking for a link to the material posted here.

Can you be specific about that? Pleasse clarify.

I am only asking for a link to the material posted here.

you've been told repeatedly that if you have questions about moderation, to take it up via PM. ponder it at your leisure.

The more gay Republicans, the better.

I agree. Maybe then the rest of the true conservatives would once and for all leave the republican party, and we'd finally have a viable, electable, third party.

The republican party of late has been a HUGE disappointment.

No...you're quite missing the nature of the crime.

Democrat gay = I told you I was gay.

Republican gay = I am not gay.....oh wait....I know it's hard to understand me with a penis in my mouth.......I am not gay.

Republican gay = Homosexuality is wrong. (But damn I love it)
No, I understand your hypocrisy completely.
To you, homosexuality is now crime if it occurs in the political party you choose to criminalize. Otherwise, it's ok.

The crime is not homosexuality. The crime is closet homosexuals railing against homosexuality, legislating against it and then finding out that they are the object of their own contempt. The whole thing is a personal issue. It becomes a public issue when some feel the need to inflict their personal, emotional suffering on everyone.

Quit taking it so personally.
Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back