GoPro CEO makes $285 million last year

Good for him!

I like to see my fellow humanoids succeed.

And unlike the petty assholes on the right, I like to see all segments of the working population be well compensated.

You mean the left....because keeping people poor keeps them in office and they hate the rich........
So... the Republicans are working furiously on the issue of wage disparity?

Yes...we live our lives and provide for our families and try to vote for politicians who at least say they are going to keep taxes low, government small both of which creates jobs so people don't have to get welfare from greedy politicians.....
What about the wage earner? The Republicans are concerned about those who are accumulating wealth, but what about those who actually produce, ship, deliver and buy the goods? Should a CEO reap the lion's share of the spoils at a rate of 200, 300, 400 to 1 compared to the average worker in his company? Is helping the middle class, the working American a priority for the GOP, or does the GOP see the wealthy as 'job creators' worthy of disproportionately high income?

the employees agreed to the wages...

Good for him!

I like to see my fellow humanoids succeed.

And unlike the petty assholes on the right, I like to see all segments of the working population be well compensated.

You mean the left....because keeping people poor keeps them in office and they hate the rich........
So... the Republicans are working furiously on the issue of wage disparity?

Yes...we live our lives and provide for our families and try to vote for politicians who at least say they are going to keep taxes low, government small both of which creates jobs so people don't have to get welfare from greedy politicians.....
What about the wage earner? The Republicans are concerned about those who are accumulating wealth, but what about those who actually produce, ship, deliver and buy the goods? Should a CEO reap the lion's share of the spoils at a rate of 200, 300, 400 to 1 compared to the average worker in his company? Is helping the middle class, the working American a priority for the GOP, or does the GOP see the wealthy as 'job creators' worthy of disproportionately high income?

The employees include the CEO. Somehow people seem to forget this.

Okay, so let's put wages to a vote.

Let's put the minimum wage on a national ballot, and see if it wins.

Oh, wait, you only like agreements when a rich person holds all the cards.
WTF are you babbling about? Meds wore off? What does putting MW on a ballot have to do with anything? Why should anyone have input into someone's wages other than than employer and employee? When the plumber comes to fix your commode do you submit his bill to a vote?

WTF are you babbling about? Meds wore off? What does putting MW on a ballot have to do with anything? Why should anyone have input into someone's wages other than than employer and employee? When the plumber comes to fix your commode do you submit his bill to a vote?

i usually fix my own stuff, thanks.

Point is, if we put wages and economic fairness to a vote, you guys would lose. the main thing that keeps the attrocity of wealth inequality the way it is that most Americans don't know how bad it is.

Forum List

Back