GOPpers screwed up, women jump ship too

hilbert

Mar 30, 2012
Winnboro, Texas
Bad news for GOPpers. You pissed off Hispanics by your opposition to Sotomayor.
Now you're pissing off women by not denouncing that misogynist, Rush. You guys must be trying to lose in November.

Great!

Alternet today said this:

President Obama has opened the first significant lead of the 2012 campaign in the nation’s
dozen top battleground states, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, boosted by a huge shift of women to his side

Now you're pissing off women by not denouncing that misogynist, Rush. You guys must be trying to lose in November.

Great!

President Obama has opened the first significant lead of the 2012 campaign in the nation’s
dozen top battleground states, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, boosted by a huge shift of women to his side
Alternet, huh?

I bet every Republican in America is scared. :lmao:

Great!

Alternet, huh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3XH3EhOkHM]There Is NO FEAR in THIS DOJO - YouTube[/ame]

How many more times do we have to have the same shit posted time and again?

Democrats are fiercely independent thinkers who amazingly all came to the EXACT same "thought" at the EXACT same time

Borg_aboard_Enterprise_(NX-01).jpg

The GOP's war on wimmen

The GOP's war on wimmen

The GOP's war on wimmen

The GOP's war on wimmen

How many more times do we have to have the same shit posted time and again?

This is the world they live in... you don't care for someone with a Latin name, you hate Hispanics. You don't agree with a person of color, you're racist.... blah blah blah.

These guys have all the emotional maturity of a 6 year old yelling "no, you're stupid!"

I just laugh at them.

Great!

Alternet, huh?

Dumb child. You might disagree with Alternet's viewpoints, but here, no opinion was expressed and they were only reporting the results of a USA TODAY/Gallup poll. Why is it that so many of you GOPpers deny reality?

Alternet, huh?

Dumb child. You might disagree with Alternet's viewpoints, but here, no opinion was expressed and they were only reporting the results of a USA TODAY/Gallup poll. Why is it that so many of you GOPpers deny reality?

Can I just point out the monumental stupidity of referring to a poll as 'reality'? Carry on making a total ass of yourself.

Oh, and use the fucking search function instead of repeating the same shit that's already on the board. Please.

Can I just point out the monumental stupidity of referring to a poll as 'reality'? Carry on making a total ass of yourself.

Oh, and use the fucking search function instead of repeating the same shit that's already on the board. Please.

Maybe it's posted here so often in a futile attempt at making you GOPpers pull your heads out of your asses and admit you blew it again

Alternet, huh?

Here's what you would have read if you didn't have Alternet spoon-feeding your dumb ass:
USA TODAY said:
"While Obama's advantage is not statistically significant, it is the largest he has had over Romney in Gallup polling to date," report the pollsters.
Since the margin of error is ±4%, you basically just shot your wad for nothing.

Oh, and learn to use the quote function correctly before you start calling others dumb, numbnuts. You may thank me later for un-fucking it for you. :)

PS: I'm not a "GOPer."

California Girl said:

Maybe it's posted here so often in a futile attempt at making you GOPpers pull your heads out of your asses and admit you blew it again

Firstly, I am not a 'GOPper' - whatever that is. Secondly, my head is not in anyone's ass. I suggest you remove yours from Obama's.... and learn to think for yourself. 'Question, with boldness, even the very existence of God'.

Or maybe you're just repeating the talking points like a partisan lemming and couldnt support your own position if your life depended on it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back