GOPer's war on latinos and women

Has anyone actually seen her birth certificate?

How do we know she was really born in america?

If I were the republicans, I would go balls to the wall and attack her for being a radical latina chick, prone to emotional menstrual cycles, and who probably hates america.

And on the other, are people like G. Gordon Liddy, who took to the radio yesterday with this sentiment, "Let's hope that the key conferences aren't when [Sotomayor]'s menstruating or something, or just before she's going to menstruate. That would really be bad. Lord knows what we would get then."[/quote]Liddy: Let's Hope Sotomayor--Who Speaks 'Illegal Alien'--Isn't 'Menstruating' At Conferences | TPMDC

Posted without comment.

Geez F*ing Lousie.

If I were the republicans, I would go balls to the wall and attack her for being a radical latina chick, prone to emotional menstrual cycles, and who probably hates america.

I saw a billboard that said she was the Muslim anti Christ.

I saw a billboard that said she was the Muslim anti Christ.

sounds plausible!

They're way ahead of you. :lol:

Now Newt is labeling her un-American.

They're way ahead of you. :lol:

Now Newt is labeling her un-American.

Sweet Jesus, who could have ever predicted this would be the republicans line of attack??!!

Dear Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin, and Sean Hannity:

Please don't ever stop being the public face of the Republican Party.

Sincerely,

Red Dawn

Forum List

Back