gop_jeff

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Here's me!

Pic #1 (1998) is my senior year at West Point. I started shaving my head soon thereafter.

Pic #2 (2000) is me playing guitar about 4 years ago.

Pic #3 (2002) is me seducing my wife with my insane musical talents. OK, really, I was posing. I don't play piano that well. But she looks hot in that picture.

Pic #4 (2003) is me and the wife at Safeco (same woman - she went red for about a year).

Pic #5 (2004) is me this past summer.

Attachments

• $jeff-fd.jpg
    $jeff-fd.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 114
  • $jeff-guitar1.jpg
    $jeff-guitar1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 114
  • $J&A piano.JPG
    $J&A piano.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 127
  • $Jeff and Angela - Safeco.JPG
    $Jeff and Angela - Safeco.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 123
  • $jeff marley shirt.JPG
    $jeff marley shirt.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 109
Sir Evil said:
Jeff - is it just me or is the cover over the keys on the piano? :D

It's probably you, stupid!!!

Saw most of those pics except the piano one, they are great pics of you and the wife.

Sir Evil said:
Jeff - is it just me or is the cover over the keys on the piano? :D
The keys are covered, lol! But in Jeff's defense, he did say he was posing, LOL!

Gop-Jeff, you sure are purdy! :D And a very beautiful wife!!

A ring knocker is a West Point graduate... we all get class rings (in fact, we started the tradition) and wear them just about everywhere.

And I covered the keys in the piano picture because I didn't want to actually play it! It was at a swanky club in Spokane and I was trying to stay out of trouble (although the wife got in trouble in for climbing on the piano!).

And I find it funny that you guys like the full beard look! But thanks! :D

Said1 said:
What's a ring knocker?
Ring knocker...It's what we used to call West Point Grads. sort of poking fun really...They all wore there West Point rings and we always said there was some radio of some sort in them that they used to call DA (The Department of the Army), cuz a West Point Grad. seemed to always get pretty much anything they wanted while on active duty.

Mr. P said:
Hey Jeff...is there any way for me to track down a couple of point grads that you know of?
I've lost touch with two that I really would like to find.

Yeah... PM me with the info.

Forum List

Back