GOP Wrong Again

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Two years ago President Obama and the Democrats did the right thing by extending loans to GM and Chrysler. Both have already paid back most of their loans and are again making profits. Only because of this are they still making cars.

Repubs and "conservatives" WERE WRONG!!!!!

This wasn't a take over by the government. It isn't Government Motors.

If the fools on the right had had their way both companies would be out of business and thousands of additional people would be without jobs. And along with those lost jobs would be a lost industry.

It's time for the righties to stand up and admit that they were wrong.

Yeah, like that's going to happen.

all praise Obama.....

Hail Obama the wise....
Hail Obama the just...
Hail Obama the powerful....
Hail Obama the all knowing

Is this what you're looking for? :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
all praise Obama.....

Hail Obama the wise....
Hail Obama the just...

No, not what I was looking for, just someone on the right that doesn't live in the right wing fantasy world.

Two years ago President Obama and the Democrats did the right thing by extending loans to GM and Chrysler. Both have already paid back most of their loans and are again making profits. Only because of this are they still making cars.

If the fools on the right had had their way both companies would be out of business and thousands of additional people would be without jobs. And along with those lost jobs would be a lost industry.

Yep they did the right thing so GM could build a factory an employ Mexicans in Mexico.

all praise Obama.....

Hail Obama the wise....
Hail Obama the just...

No, not what I was looking for, just someone on the right that doesn't live in the right wing fantasy world.
How about someone on the left who can follow the damned money?

You lend me money with one hand, then give me a handout to pay back the loan and mollify the unions with the other, and I can make a bazillion dollars, too.

Talk about your fantasy world. :lol:

How do you come to the conclusion that people who opposed the auto bailouts were wrong?

Ok let's say that you have all your facts correct and that they are making huge profits and paid back everything. Why would that make the government bailing them out right?

I see I have to add another idiot to my list of people not to take seriously.

What good would it be for the US if all our auto industry had fallen off a cliff and nothing was done to save them?

The right is so confused these days they cant get anything straight

Chrysler and GM are dead to me, I'll never buy another one again (and I was a Chevy man for years).

1. Ford
2. Foreign
3. Feet

Toyota, Mercedes, Hyundai......all are more "American" than Chrysler, GM, or obama.

It does look like bailing out the American Auto makers worked out as planned, I agree.

Forum List

Back