GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

The lack of political acumen by most on the USMB right is remarkable, but not surprising.

Nothing but failed attempts to deflect and lame efforts to defend his racism with spin, distortion, and outright dishonesty by conservatives subscribing to this thread.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments.

Equating people who want a better life for their families with rapists and drug pushers is moronic.
really, even the ones who are invading our country Illegally . Our immigration is WORSE under Obama then better

Saying that most illegal immigrants are hardcore felons is about as sensible as saying most conservatives are retarded.

Keep it up and Republicans will be polling as low amongst Hispanics as they do amongst blacks. It is a great way to never win another Presidential election again.

:clap:

So when you support those saying "most conservatives are retarded" does that mean you are worse than Trump?

I didn't say most conservatives are retarded.

But anyone who thinks I did probably is.

Did not say you did, just those you support. More proof that the far left can not read..

More proof that mindless far right drones don't understand analogies.

really, even the ones who are invading our country Illegally . Our immigration is WORSE under Obama then better

Saying that most illegal immigrants are hardcore felons is about as sensible as saying most conservatives are retarded.

Keep it up and Republicans will be polling as low amongst Hispanics as they do amongst blacks. It is a great way to never win another Presidential election again.

So when you support those saying "most conservatives are retarded" does that mean you are worse than Trump?

Did not say you did, just those you support. More proof that the far left can not read..

Moore proof that the far left drones sees anyone not far left as far right as well as using horrid analogies that do not make any point at all.

"GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments"

Unfortunately for the GOP many republicans aren't as worried as they should be – they've got their heads buried deep in the sand of blind partisanism.

Moore proof that the far left drones sees anyone not far left as far right as well as using horrid analogies that do not make any point at all.

More evidence why the far right drones are morons who keep costing Republicans elections.

More evidence why the far right drones are morons who keep costing Republicans elections.

See how the far left can not see what happened in the last elections..

They loose in 2010, 2012 and loose big in 2014. Yet they deny they lost..

Unfortunately for the GOP many republicans aren't as worried as they should be – they've got their heads buried deep in the sand of blind partisanism.

Yup, with thoughts they don't really need the Latino vote. Maybe if every Bubba in Mississippi votes three times....?

If the truth offends you-------------tough shit.

It's not the "truth," angry old man.

That's the problem.
So, are you saying that all Mexicans crossing the border are law abiding? I mean come on, be realistic.

Equating people who want a better life for their families with rapists and drug pushers is moronic.

Trump did not use the word 'most'. That is just another liberal/media lie.

Yup, with thoughts they don't really need the Latino vote. Maybe if every Bubba in Mississippi votes three times....?

the 2016 election will not swing on the hispanic vote, or the black vote, or the white vote, or the liberal or conservative votes.

It will be decided by the 20% who are in the middle and vote for the candidate that they personally "like".

the 2016 election will not swing on the hispanic vote, or the black vote, or the white vote, or the liberal or conservative votes.

It will be decided by the 20% who are in the middle and vote for the candidate that they personally "like".
And they liked Obama twice and the Clintons twice.

Bush, the Supreme Court had to help him.

Yes, Wetbacks are going to vote Republican, and give up their amnesty and free shit for what is right.... Meanwhile, Latino's that actually came here the LEGAL way, paid thousands of dollars to do it, are they going to vote for the Party that GAVE away what they worked and paid for?....These people aren't your run of the mill stupid blacks, that only see what the gov't can do for them. These are American's of Latino decent that actually participate in our government for the good of all and to continue to climb the ladder of success!

And you wonder why people of color won't vote Republican.

Yes, Wetbacks are going to vote Republican, and give up their amnesty and free shit for what is right.... Meanwhile, Latino's that actually came here the LEGAL way, paid thousands of dollars to do it, are they going to vote for the Party that GAVE away what they worked and paid for?....These people aren't your run of the mill stupid blacks, that only see what the gov't can do for them. These are American's of Latino decent that actually participate in our government for the good of all and to continue to climb the ladder of success!

And you wonder why people of color won't vote Republican.

Yes, run of the mill stupid blacks... Ferguson, Brooklyn, Florida....but you notice NONE of the PAID, SUSPECT, asshole blacks were in South Carolina....9 GOOD black people killed by a deranged white kid....Now why was that...I KNOW, I want to hear what dribble you have to say on that!

Forum List

Back