"GOP" women's group attacking Trump funded solely by male democratic donor

No one connected to politics can be believed. Period.

This appears to be what we want. Enjoy.
I went to a concert the other night. Those frauds used amplifiers and electric intruments and microphones provided, designed, and built by other people. Clearly these musicians are frauds, and the only real display and measure of their personal talent would be if they stood there naked and only made sounds using their own bodies.

;)

In the circumstance it WOULD be fair to call those women whores.

But if they're in Nevada that's legal and perfectly OK. Is that why DNC is considering moving their nation HQ to Pharump?

GOP Women's Group Attacking Trump Funded Solely by Male Democratic Donor

Figured it was something close to that when I first saw the story yesterday....no surprise. Leftists can't win straight up so they take feminist whiners and fund them and CLAIM they are actually republicans.
Oh my! ("Clutches pearls")

The only thing that could be worse is if this donor is also a minority, amiright???

Testicular shrinkage?
There are other websites more suited to your fetishes. This is a family website.

No one connected to politics can be believed. Period.

This appears to be what we want. Enjoy.
I went to a concert the other night. Those frauds used amplifiers and electric intruments and microphones provided, designed, and built by other people. Clearly these musicians are frauds, and the only real display and measure of their personal talent would be if they stood there naked and only made sounds using their own bodies.

;)
:dunno:

GOP Women's Group Attacking Trump Funded Solely by Male Democratic Donor

Figured it was something close to that when I first saw the story yesterday....no surprise. Leftists can't win straight up so they take feminist whiners and fund them and CLAIM they are actually republicans.

Odi, just another simple case of when the Left can't make stuff up, they manufacture it by staging it, like sending rioters to Trump's rallies so that they could say he and his followers were fomenting violence.

Forum List

Back