GOP: Women pregnant with Zika deformed fetus should not be allowed an Abortion.

My wages haven't been stagnant.

The pathetic one is you. You're the one that says I CAN'T do what I think needs to be done so others should be forced to do so. If you CAN'T, you're the last one that should be saying someone else you think has too much money should be doing it.

Since I support me, my children, and my family, I CAN say that I believe others should be doing it. I CAN say it with validity for one reason and one reason only. It's because I do exactly that and expect nothing more of anyone else than I do myself. You're demanding others be forced to do something because YOU can't. I'm expecting others to do something I already do. There is a big difference.

You're such a dishonest POS. Yeah, I'm sure you've never made mistakes. The only way you would be able to talk about other people making mistakes and looking down on them because of it is if you've never made any. We all know that isn't the case. Your anecdotes may or may not be true, but if they are you are LUCKY and nothing more.

The FACT of the matter is that there are more poor people than rich or even middle class.

Never said I haven't made mistakes. What I have said is that I don't expect you or anyone else to be forced to offset the results. I don't look down on people for making mistakes. I have a problem when the person making it demands I pay for it when they won't. There is a difference. I don't care if you only make 1 mistake or you make 1 million mistakes as long as I'm not one of those expected to pay for it.

It's not a matter of luck. Luck is defined as success/failure brought on by chance rather than one's own actions. To be where I am involved effort, education, making good choices, overcoming bad ones, and so on. Those things are considered actions not chance.

Try, again, freeloader enabler.

We all pitch in to help. End of story.

That's a false statement and a lie. Half the people in this country, many of whom have what they have because someone else was forced to give it to them, don't pitch in. They receive things funded by the very taxes they don't pay and for which you think people like me already paying should pay more.

If you believe those freeloaders pitch in, you're either one of them or an idiot that allows them to continue being drains on society.

Too bad for you, I suppose. Go cry to someone else. My sympathies lie with the poor people, not with you.

Your sympathies lie with freeloaders, many of whom caused their own situation. So sad you hold those of us that do the right thing in such low regard while placing the irresponsible ones on a pedestal.

Well, since we are now living in a corporotacracy, and our wages have been stagnant since the 1970s, a lot of us don't have as much to give as we would like, and certainly not enough to help everyone, so this is how we do it. Stop whining. You look pathetic.

My wages haven't been stagnant.

The pathetic one is you. You're the one that says I CAN'T do what I think needs to be done so others should be forced to do so. If you CAN'T, you're the last one that should be saying someone else you think has too much money should be doing it.

Since I support me, my children, and my family, I CAN say that I believe others should be doing it. I CAN say it with validity for one reason and one reason only. It's because I do exactly that and expect nothing more of anyone else than I do myself. You're demanding others be forced to do something because YOU can't. I'm expecting others to do something I already do. There is a big difference.

You're such a dishonest POS. Yeah, I'm sure you've never made mistakes. The only way you would be able to talk about other people making mistakes and looking down on them because of it is if you've never made any. We all know that isn't the case. Your anecdotes may or may not be true, but if they are you are LUCKY and nothing more.

The FACT of the matter is that there are more poor people than rich or even middle class.

Never said I haven't made mistakes. What I have said is that I don't expect you or anyone else to be forced to offset the results. I don't look down on people for making mistakes. I have a problem when the person making it demands I pay for it when they won't. There is a difference. I don't care if you only make 1 mistake or you make 1 million mistakes as long as I'm not one of those expected to pay for it.

It's not a matter of luck. Luck is defined as success/failure brought on by chance rather than one's own actions. To be where I am involved effort, education, making good choices, overcoming bad ones, and so on. Those things are considered actions not chance.

Untrue.

That's a false statement and a lie. Half the people in this country, many of whom have what they have because someone else was forced to give it to them, don't pitch in. They receive things funded by the very taxes they don't pay and for which you think people like me already paying should pay more.

If you believe those freeloaders pitch in, you're either one of them or an idiot that allows them to continue being drains on society.

Too bad for you, I suppose. Go cry to someone else. My sympathies lie with the poor people, not with you.

Your sympathies lie with freeloaders, many of whom caused their own situation. So sad you hold those of us that do the right thing in such low regard while placing the irresponsible ones on a pedestal.

Who said anything about a pedestal? I only put MYSELF on a pedestal. :D

Figure of speech but didn't think you would understand the meaning.

You hold those of us not making the bad choices for which someone else is expected to pay to a higher requirement than you do those making the choices for which they demand help. It's like the Olympic medal podium. Those doing the best are placed on a higher level than the person finishing second or third. In fact, those finishing below third don't get a place on the podium. Are you saying they didn't train as hard? The difference is you place those that aren't doing their job of funding their own choices on a higher level than those that do by having those that do pay for those that don't. In a way, you are putting the irresponsible on a pedestal, at least in a figurative manner.

So your argument is because people don't do with what they earned to the level you think they should, it's OK to take it from them? I bet you're stupid enough to believe that your support of higher taxes makes you compassionate and charitable.

The government does not have to be involved. If the food pantries are empty, it's because people like you aren't doing enough. That means you don't care enough to do more.

It's called taxes, dummy. Nope, the reason why food pantries are empty is because of rotten human beings like you.

The reason they're empty is because people like you don't do enough. If people like you that claimed you cared actually did to the level of your claims, those pantries would be full. It's your fault and the only thing you can come up with to make yourself feel better for being a slack ass is forcing someone else to pick up that slack.

The average worker (making $50,000 a year) pays approximately 35 dollars a year to help feed and clothe the needy through their taxpayer dollars. Boo hoo for you that you are upset about that 35 dollars. Be a man.

But he doesn't mind paying $870 a year in corporate welfare.

No such thing.

However, given a choice, I prefer it go to someone/something that actually does something from which I benefit rather than to someone/something that provides ZERO return.

So you'll happily contribute your share to those companies that have been sending jobs overseas since the 90s. You're a "proud American."

How do you feel about you and your children paying off your share of the War to Invade the Wrong Country?

It's called taxes, dummy. Nope, the reason why food pantries are empty is because of rotten human beings like you.

The reason they're empty is because people like you don't do enough. If people like you that claimed you cared actually did to the level of your claims, those pantries would be full. It's your fault and the only thing you can come up with to make yourself feel better for being a slack ass is forcing someone else to pick up that slack.

The average worker (making $50,000 a year) pays approximately 35 dollars a year to help feed and clothe the needy through their taxpayer dollars. Boo hoo for you that you are upset about that 35 dollars. Be a man.

No such thing.

However, given a choice, I prefer it go to someone/something that actually does something from which I benefit rather than to someone/something that provides ZERO return.

So you'll happily contribute your share to those companies that have been sending jobs overseas since the 90s. You're a "proud American."

How do you feel about you and your children paying off your share of the War to Invade the Wrong Country?

I contribute to those that provide something to me in return. Last time I looked, businesses do and poor people don't.

You mean the War that Democrats Voted to Wage and the War Doing Things Democrats Said Needed to Be Done? Well, that is until someone actually did it.

You hold those of us not making the bad choices for which someone else is expected to pay to a higher requirement than you do those making the choices for which they demand help. It's like the Olympic medal podium. Those doing the best are placed on a higher level than the person finishing second or third. In fact, those finishing below third don't get a place on the podium. Are you saying they didn't train as hard? The difference is you place those that aren't doing their job of funding their own choices on a higher level than those that do by having those that do pay for those that don't. In a way, you are putting the irresponsible on a pedestal, at least in a figurative manner.

There is no better way to spend tax money than to help other American citizens with it. Again, you are out of touch with the reality of the world. Go back to watching Matlock and your other old man shows and leave the decision making to those who know better. :)

No such thing.

I contribute to those that provide something to me in return. Last time I looked, businesses do and poor people don't.

You mean the War that Democrats Voted to Wage and the War Doing Things Democrats Said Needed to Be Done? Well, that is until someone actually did it.

Ahh. Some honesty. You want to get something in return. Lol. What a loser.

Well, I don't make a whole lot of money, but I certainly don't complain about some of my tax dollars going to help people are poor and struggling to survive. That would make me a greedy asshole.

There is no better way to spend tax money than to help other American citizens with it. Again, you are out of touch with the reality of the world. Go back to watching Matlock and your other old man shows and leave the decision making to those who know better. :)

Since you believe that the person making the decision shouldn't be responsible for the results but someone that didn't should, go back to watching your cartoons.

There are better ways and the Constitution spells it out. Social welfare isn't one of those ways.

No such thing.

Ahh. Some honesty. You want to get something in return. Lol. What a loser.

Why would I invest and put my money somewhere that isn't going to provide a return?

Well, I don't make a whole lot of money, but I certainly don't complain about some of my tax dollars going to help people are poor and struggling to survive. That would make me a greedy asshole.

You're a greedy asshole for supporting that other greedy asshole leeches get a dime of something they didn't earn.

You have yet to explain why someone that made a choice shouldn't be responsible for the results but someone that didn't make it should. Why shouldn't the person making the choice pay for the results?

If you can't do on your own what you expect the rest of us to be forced to do, your entire argument is invalid.

Republicans in Congress Urge Women With Zika to Accept Microcephaly, Not Abortion

microcephaly, a rare birth defect that causes stunted brain and head development, plus associated problems with hearing, seizures, motor functions, and cognition.

Marco Rubio: No abortions for Zika-infected women

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

So if you knew you were going to have a pinhead, would you be happy about it?
What if the parents left it for the government to take care of. Would you be willing to have your taxes raised so the government can take care of pinheads?

Urge is the same as "not allowed?"

You lying little fuck you...

very misleading title. what's wrong with impartial journalism?

What we should do, is execute everyone in the media, and then get some people who are very, very good at explaining stuff to write the articles.
Journalism went the way of junk years ago.

I suppose conspiracy theorists would see it that way. Now please go watch some more faux news
You are ridiculous. I remember when i was a kid, i asked my dad why he only read one newspaper. He said the rest had turned into tabloids. Then he said the one he did read wasn't much good either.

I always thought the newspaper made him unhapppy. I realize now it was just that he had to go to work, not the newspaper. lol

No such thing.

Such as businesses that overcharge you for gas and manufactured goods while sending jobs overseas, leading to unemployment for which you're paying? Yep, you're getting "provided" at both ends.

No such thing.

Such as businesses that overcharge you for gas and manufactured goods while sending jobs overseas, leading to unemployment for which you're paying? Yep, you're getting "provided" at both ends.

Not one business can overcharge you without you consent.

No such thing.

You consent every time you pay a disproportionate amount of tax compared to corporate tax rates. That you don't even realize this makes it that much more amusing.

No such thing.

You consent every time you pay a disproportionate amount of tax compared to corporate tax rates. That you don't even realize this makes it that much more amusing.

That you think paying taxes is the same as buying a good is the same, you're an idiot. That you think you're being overcharged and it's a business's fault proves you are.

Can you explain why your example is apples and oranges?

"Help" the poor ?

Now, that's funny.

Help the poor create more poor.....that's what you are doing.

He pays taxes on income, so it was his before it became the governments.

How much of it do intend to confiscate ?

Hearing a leftist wrongist speak of “helping the poor” always makes me think of John 12:4-6.

Those of us on the right believe that charity toward the poor is only fulfilled by giving what is rightfully our own to give. Those on the wrong seem to think that they can claim credit for “charity”, not by giving anything that is their own to give, but on the basis of getting government to take it from someone else.

Again, the hallmark of the left is the use of government to enforce their morality.

Forum List

Back