GOP wins House seat in Obama's home district

Hve the Republicans won in Kenya also? Everyone know Obama never grew up in Hawaii

He grew up in several places. Actually I'm still waiting for him to finish growing up.

Has anyone else noticed how fast his hair is graying?? He started the job as a young man, I hope he doesn't come out looking like Sanford's dad.
Betcha a dollar to a dog turd he was coloring his hair long before he took office.

CaféAuLait;2335648 said:

HONOLULU—Republicans scored a midterm election victory Saturday when Honolulu City Councilman Charles Djou won a Democratic-held House seat in Hawaii in the district where President Barack Obama grew up -- the latest triumph for the GOP as it looks to take back control of Congress.

GOP wins House seat in Obama's home district - Boston.com

Yep, HI dropping Obama should send him a strong message of rejection of his policies and administration. :lol:

You people are pathetic. The jew was the only one on this thread that had it right. The rest of you are idiot parrots of Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck.

The "Win" was a result of a squabble over who Danial Immoiway had promised his successor. Calling this a republican becon towards a changing of the gaurd is rediculous and anyone with half a brain and or the ability to read knows it.

He grew up in several places. Actually I'm still waiting for him to finish growing up.

Has anyone else noticed how fast his hair is graying?? He started the job as a young man, I hope he doesn't come out looking like Sanford's dad.

All modern presidents seem to age dramatically while in office.

I think it has to do with them realizing that this is not solely politics anymore, and every twinkle of their nose can cause dramatic and unforeseen, sometimes life or death, consequences.

Or maybe it's just the air that is recirculated on AF1. Or that he stopped using that "Just For Men" treatment because he hated being called Boy King.

You people are pathetic. The jew was the only one on this thread that had it right. The rest of you are idiot parrots of Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck.

The "Win" was a result of a squabble over who Danial Immoiway had promised his successor. Calling this a republican becon towards a changing of the gaurd is rediculous and anyone with half a brain and or the ability to read knows it.

So, if we relent to your opinion now, and then in November, there is a repeat victory for republicans, will you admit you were wrong and apologize for calling everyone pathetic idiot parrots?

I'm not saying it will happen. If HI gets the right Dem in the race, they very well could win it back. I'm more interested in knowing if you will man up on the assertion that you know more than everyone else.

You can tell which party is the racist party by who votes for them.

The black people of America have overwhelmingly voted on this repetedly

yeah,, when 98% of one color votes color,, we know it's racist.. that's for sure.white people don't act that way. then the same 98% of color pick unmercifully on their colored brethren who vote Republican,, yep, we know, that's racism. we know. we see it.

The republican party is considered the racist party by the vast majority of people who suffer racism in this country.

You claiming its not racist means nothing compared to the facts

CaféAuLait;2335648 said:

HONOLULU—Republicans scored a midterm election victory Saturday when Honolulu City Councilman Charles Djou won a Democratic-held House seat in Hawaii in the district where President Barack Obama grew up -- the latest triumph for the GOP as it looks to take back control of Congress.

GOP wins House seat in Obama's home district - Boston.com

“Eighteen months ago, President Obama carried this district with seventy percent of the vote,”

So, if we relent to your opinion now, and then in November, there is a repeat victory for republicans, will you admit you were wrong and apologize for calling everyone pathetic idiot parrots?

I'm not saying it will happen. If HI gets the right Dem in the race, they very well could win it back. I'm more interested in knowing if you will man up on the assertion that you know more than everyone else.

If grasping at straws is your true objective then I will appologise in advance of your defeat in november.

yeah,, when 98% of one color votes color,, we know it's racist.. that's for sure.white people don't act that way. then the same 98% of color pick unmercifully on their colored brethren who vote Republican,, yep, we know, that's racism. we know. we see it.

The republican party is considered the racist party by the vast majority of people who suffer racism in this country.

You claiming its not racist means nothing compared to the facts

facts? the fact that you dumbazzes call eveyrone a racist is facts?? well, I'm here to tell ya actions speak louder than words. :lol:

Hey Willow...

Lets try this....we don't let a white man run for president fot 200 years and then lets see what percent of whites vote for a white candidate when one finally gets to run

Hey Willow...

Lets try this....we don't let a white man run for president fot 200 years and then lets see what percent of whites vote for a white candidate when one finally gets to run

20 years.

Not 200.

I think it has to do with them realizing that this is not solely politics anymore, and every twinkle of their nose can cause dramatic and unforeseen, sometimes life or death, consequences.

Course it usually takes several years. Obama is doing so much lying that he's aging before our eyes. He hasn't even finished his second year.

Course it usually takes several years. Obama is doing so much lying that he's aging before our eyes. He hasn't even finished his second year.

I don't think it has to do with lying.

I think it that actually being president has a bit of a higher stress level than being a US senator who votes "present", while scooting around the country wining and dining donors.

Most previous modern presidents have actually been in or acclimated to a hot seat, albeit a smaller one, as governor of a state or VP.

Forum List

Back