GOP wants to make the poor productive

I suppose vouchers were too tough a debate point to hit right off the bat Ed. lol

Debate fail: Eddie.
Pwnage: WP

Better luck next time.

translation: I know as a typical liberal I lack the IQ to debate
Translation of translation: I take no responsibility for my failures.

if there was a failure you would not be so afraid to present your best example for the whole world to see. What does your fear tell us about the liberal character and IQ??

Are you a wonky pundit only in your mirror??

It's a start, but it doesn't come anywhere near to proving all your assertions.

the idiot liberal wants proof that a runner or school competing to survive will do better than and runner or school that is not in competition???? You want proof that incentives matter???

You get that one for free. If you want a debate with me, you have to remain civil. I don't have time for the kid's table.

And that's not what I want proof of. Let's go back to proving what you said to begin with:

"Liberals support the status quo" (Gee, I always thought conservatives did that...)

"Liberals are willing to sacrifice our children..." Who's willing? Sacrifice how? Get specific.

"Republicans want...every day [to be] a fight for survival for a school." Did any pol actually say this? Who and when? What are the specifics of his or her plan?

That should be enough incentive to get you off to a healthy start.

Calling people c---s is your idea of civil?

Problem is, people like you just post opinion, based on agenda. That is also known as dogma. Any proof at all of anything you say is not forthcoming. Because con tools could care less about truth. They simply believe what they want to believe. Much easier that way, right???

The simple fact is that American kids are about the dumbest in the civilized at the highest cost in the civilized world because liberals support the status quo. They are very willing to sacrifice our kids for their idiotic and obviously failed agenda.

The Republicans want private education and vouchers so every second of every day is a fight for survival for a school. This is the way business operates and its the way schools ought to operate. You get paid for results not for liberal BS.

"Any proof at all of anything you say is not forthcoming." Great quote, Rshermr!
thanks. I have been away from this thread for a day or so. As I said, cons have no proof of anything. They just post dogma. From bat shit crazy con tool web sites, which say things that they want to believe.
As for ed, I just ignore him. He posts the same posts over and over and over. But is totally incapable of conversation. Much less debate.

The simple fact is that American kids are about the dumbest in the civilized at the highest cost in the civilized world because liberals support the status quo. They are very willing to sacrifice our kids for their idiotic and obviously failed agenda.

The Republicans want private education and vouchers so every second of every day is a fight for survival for a school. This is the way business operates and its the way schools ought to operate. You get paid for results not for liberal BS.

"Any proof at all of anything you say is not forthcoming." Great quote, Rshermr!
thanks. I have been away from this thread for a day or so. As I said, cons have no proof of anything. They just post dogma. From bat shit crazy con tool web sites, which say things that they want to believe.
As for ed, I just ignore him. He posts the same posts over and over and over. But is totally incapable of conversation. Much less debate.

The Republicans want private education, vouchers and charter schools( like rocket schools) so every second of every day is a fight for success for a school. This is the way business operates and its the way schools ought to operate. You get paid for results not for liberal BS.

Republicans think "poor" is code for blacks and browns not realizing "poor" includes millions of Republicans.

Turning our poorest into "productive citizens" to help feed more profits and productivity into Wall Street and the State sounds like Communist talk comrade.

How about letting people of this country be free to do nothing if they wish.

Turning our poorest into "productive citizens" to help feed more profits and productivity into Wall Street and the State sounds like Communist talk comrade.

I certainly don't have a problem with anyone who is able to do nothing and support himself or herself while they sit back.

I'm interested in why you think that feeding productivity into Wall Street sounds like Communist talk, though. :confused:

as long as we're free not to support them for doing nothing thats fine, of course

as long as we're free not to support them for doing nothing thats fine, of course

I'm definitely against giving government money to anyone who does absolutely no work at all, unless they're very disabled.

I also support employing every citizen who wants a job.

The Republicans want private education, vouchers and charter schools( like rocket schools) so every second of every day is a fight for success for a school. This is the way business operates and its the way schools ought to operate. You get paid for results not for liberal BS.

Indeed, where the quality of one’s education, or whether one receives an education at all, is predicated on income.

It’s the cornerstone of conservative Social Darwinism.

Indeed, where the quality of one’s education, or whether one receives an education at all, is predicated on income.

too stupid and perfectly liberal. Why not learn what vouchers are????

That explains why people are skipping college to take high paying jobs in the oil fields.

That explains why people are skipping college to take high paying jobs in the oil fields.

what is "That"????

Forum List

Back