GOP wants televised jobs debate

money from the government stimuli is being borrowed from other countries, so it DOES NOT take money out of our private sector hands at the time of the stimulus....the stimulus monies would be ADDED money.... no?

Doesn't the money from our private sector hands have to pay back the borrowed money?

ABSOLUTELY they do! BUT not at the time that the gvt is flooding the money in to the public and private sector....

Show me where the flooding of money is going, Care. I don't see it....I do know that some campaign donors are getting the money distribution, but at what cost? ARE they really cost effective jobs?
I sure don't believe for a second that Obama has created or saved 2 million jobs....that's just smoke and morrors.

Last edited:
Somebody....please show me where there are cost effective jobs being created from the old stimulus money. Anyone?

I sure don't want to hear about the 140,000 dollar job being created.
Also, let's go one step further.....how about a non union job? Anyone?
There aren't any.

The bulk of the "stimulus" money went to help bail out overspending by state bureaucracies. Little doubt that the vast majority of the mythical "saved jobs" are AFSCME and NEA bureaucrats.

What a waste of time this would be. I would rather watch I Love Lucy re-runs on tv than to watch a bunch of politicians try to play oneupsmanship with each other on national tv. That thing on Health Care Reform that Owe Bama wants to have on national tv is going to be a real dog and pony show too. It would all be a big waste of electricity.

What a waste of time this would be. I would rather watch I Love Lucy re-runs on tv than to watch a bunch of politicians try to play oneupsmanship with each other on national tv. That thing on Health Care Reform that Owe Bama wants to have on national tv is going to be a real dog and pony show too. It would all be a big waste of electricity.

Psst... I don't think you'll be forced to watch.

If his "Stimulus" is working so great,why does he need a new "Jobs Bill?" Just another Dem disaster. Make 2010 count people.

Forum List

Back