GOP Vows To Stay The Party of Obstruction!!!

jesus, we are all adults here. We know how to read between the lines. We listen to talk radio and watch Cable tv. We are capable of interpreting all the winks and nods.

The GOP has a-l-w-a-y-s been anti medicare and anti Social Security.

The GOP has now stumbled on a way to scare the heck out of seniors and the disabled with cries of saving ss and medicare.

shameless

:evil:

We'd all be better off without SS

I've crunched the numbers many times here and no matter how you slice it 45 years of saving 15% of your own money in a privately held account is always the best option.

Was I in a coma? I missed the law passed that makes it a crime to put some of your money away for retirement.

Scull Fucked...You really are an idiot.
How do you use the same money twice unless you are the white house?

No, but the Republicans will continue to fight against unconstitutional Bills and the Arm twisting and what should be considered illegal backroom deals that the Democrats made just to get this train wreck passed. But don't worry there is enough opposition to it that it will never fly.

McCollum plans to fight health care bill in court - South Florida Business Journal:

Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum said Monday that he and the attorneys general of nine other states plan to file a lawsuit Tuesday in an effort to block the landmark health care legislation passed by Congress.

The lawsuit, he said, will be filed as soon as President Barack Obama signs the bill into law.

And that is only the beginning.

It would have been sooner had our seat last held by Ted Kennedy not been filled by a Republican! So now everything is geared to get as many things passed as possible before election for 2 reasons. One it will be impossible after Nov (hows it feel) and Second hoping to secure votes ... fuck the American people and the failing economy lets worry about ourselves!! BS total BS

Excuse me....

I have a Question.......
single-street-sign_~pe0042032.jpg

Where does one go to to take this vow?

What polls exactly?

Make a charge then back it up asswipe.
Hey doofus, Betsy [PP] just touted a CBS poll that sampled 649 people in this very thread, just a few posts earlier!!!!

Don't you CON$ think you are milking the Dumb Act just a little toooooooooo much??????

Tell me what polls I have ever posted that you are talking about.

You can't can you because I don't cite polls

So unless you can back up your little tantrums shut the fuck up.
First of all, I said CON$ cite polls, secondly you asked what polls and I gave you an example in this thread. And thirdly, rather than admit you milked the dumb act too much, you now stamp your feet like a spoiled little child and demand I show a poll from you.

You don't get to move the goal posts, so STFU yourself! :anj_stfu:

I'm not a con as you use the term

And I have never said that medical bills aren't a component of some bankruptcies but a study based on 2000 filings when in 2007 there were an estimated 795,000 filings is hardly enough of a sample to say that whatever percentage of all bankruptcies were medically caused.

it is still more prudent and honest to say that medical bills are a part of but not necessarily causative for a percentage of bankruptcies. or in your case that one study with an extremely small sample of cases.

And so what if people file bankruptcy?

You make it sound like it's the end of the world. it's a good thing for a lot of people and businesses.
You're pathetic!

And you CON$ habitually tout polls that use smaller samples to speak for tens of millions of Americans!

And if Rasmussen would have asked a million people it would have been biased.....:eusa_whistle:

Now when did CBS become right wing?
You CON$ have only Straw Men to debate! Bias was never mentioned, only the number sampled.

But since you've brought it up, CBS has ALWAYS been right wing!!!! If you remember they canceled the very successful top rated Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour for Nixon. Since there is no Liberal media, you CON$ have no choice but to call less extreme right wing media "liberal."

You're pathetic!

And you CON$ habitually tout polls that use smaller samples to speak for tens of millions of Americans!

And if Rasmussen would have asked a million people it would have been biased.....:eusa_whistle:

You CON$ have only Straw Men to debate! Bias was never mentioned, only the number sampled.

But since you've brought it up, CBS has ALWAYS been right wing!!!! If you remember they canceled the very successful top rated Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour for Nixon. Since there is no Liberal media, you CON$ have no choice but to call less extreme right wing media "liberal."

So I question some poorly sampled study that you specifically posted and you lump me into a group you cal CON$ to somehow say that I do the same thing?

pathetic.

Last edited:

So I question some poorly sampled study that you specifically posted and you lump me into a group you cal CON$ to somehow say that I do the same thing?

pathetic.
Except, it was hardly "poorly sampled" compared to the poll your fellow CON$ervative Betsy [PP] cited in this very thread. You keep leaving that fact out to create your straw Mam.

pathetic.
Except, it was hardly "poorly sampled" compared to the poll your fellow CON$ervative Betsy [PP] cited in this very thread. You keep leaving that fact out to create your straw Mam.

Hey asshole, I had nothing to do with the post to which you are referring.

If the best you can do is blame me for someone else's post just admit it and move on.

pathetic.

If the best you can do is blame me for someone else's post just admit it and move on.
Hey Dumbo, nowhere did I say YOU posted the poll. I merely compared the sample size to a poll posted in this very thread that you didn't object to.

Hey Dumbo, nowhere did I say YOU posted the poll. I merely compared the sample size to a poll posted in this very thread that you didn't object to.

I didn't read that post as I was addressing yours.

So if I question something you specifically posted, I then have to monitor all other posts for the same thing?

Again

Pathetic

Last edited:

So if I question something you specifically posted, I then have to monitor all other posts for the same thing?

Again

Pathetic
Do you really expect me, or anyone else for that matter, to believe that you are soooooo obsessed with me that you read only my posts to the exclusion of reading all others in this thread???? :cuckoo: :rofl:

Again

Pathetic
Do you really expect me, or anyone else for that matter, to believe that you are soooooo obsessed with me that you read only my posts to the exclusion of reading all others in this thread???? :cuckoo: :rofl:

You were answering my posts not whoever you say I was affiliated with in this amorphous CON$ group that is your scapegoat

Forum List

Back