GOP Votes Against Bring Jobs Back to Americans

This is why I'm voting Obama for president and... for the local Republican for Congress, this year:

26 Jul 12 Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

In voting against the bill, Republicans raised both substantive and procedural problems with the measure.

The bill fell four votes short of the 60 needed to bring it to debate, with 42 voting against it. Four GOP senators -- Scott Brown of Massachusetts, Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe of Maine and Dean Heller of Nevada -- voted in favor of the bill.

There's no pork in this bill. It has only one purpose and it's a good one. Help bring jobs back to Americans. And of course, 99% of the GOP put party before country and killed it. Thanks guys.

What are the biggest culprits of jobs leaving and not coming back:
(1) Taxation - Highest Corporate tax in the WORLD. Business, Property, Small Business Killing Payroll taxes etc.
(2) Regulaions - I make a living reading and interpretting regulation in the US and in the EU. The EU's are actually better and more business friendly. Our's lack logic, cause undue hardships and expenses on both the business and the consumer.
(3) Unions - Our Unions are SO corrupt and illogical, they make doing business here a bad choice.
(4) China Policy - Who dropped all the trade barriers with China? Clinton! Who steam-rolled them into the WTO? Clinton! Who refuse to drop the barriers? EVERYONE
(5) EPA - Worst job killer in the world!!!!

(1) Democrats talk only about tax increases and not creating business friendly environment for businesses to WANT TO COME AND STAY HERE!
(2) Regulations - Read some of them like l do. Start with Dodd/Frank's Wall Street "Reform"Act. State laws are even worse
(3) Worse most corrupt illogical Unions the planet has ever known. I put them number one in destroying our manufacturing sector.
(4) China Policy - Again Clinton did this for whatever reason!
(5) EPA - GOP is against it, Democrats get fat off supporting it!

Democrats have not plan a master business man like Romney will bring us forward!

Whereas this is such hypocritical BS. If the tax break won't do companies any good, they simply won't take advantage of it. There are no REQUIREMENTS to use it! Duh. So the party that is supposedly all about making taxes easier to hire Americans, votes against this. And here's where the kool-aid drinking drones look really foolish and you've just given me the quote for it:
"if five years from now the cost of doing business here still outweighs the cost of doing business over there then this is completely useless"
So then Mitt-Flop and the GOP's assertion that lowering taxes on corporations will solve our ecnomic problems is complete BS BECAUSE:
"if five years from now the cost of doing business here still outweighs the cost of doing business over there then this is completely useless".
oops.

Yeah, there is an "oops" here alright, but not from me.......

:bang3:

Nice dodge! I don't blame you. T

No dodge, I'm just not going to waste my time discussing a subject with you that you don't understand.

Why not keep it simple? Give every employer a credit for hiring new workers; that’s what we want, right? That reduction in cost to the employer should reduce their need to go offshore for lower wages, if it is significant enough, and if that is the only reason.

That won't do much good either, for the same reason this legislation wouldn't have worked. A one time tax credit isn't going to spur hiring when over the long run a company is still spending more money to employ someone in an uncertain economy.

Forum List

Back