GOP & US Chamber of Commerce Threaten The USA

*yawn*

Even the predictable softball tosser, Bob Schieffer, doesn't believe you moonbats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJWclx7H2tg

What part of my post did I have wrong?

A complete and total lack of evidence, and expecting the accused to prove they are innocent instead of the accuser proving the accusation.

By the way, were you this upset when Obama took money from a Foreign Oil company, or do you reserve your fuax outrage only for groups that support Republicans?

Nope. The chamber is using money to fund attack ads from their general account which solicits foreign money. Money is fungible. It's incredible how little you care about how foreign money is ruining our democracy.

Yeah, I actually was. Although I don't recall him spending 11 million on attack ads with foriegn money.

Whoever sincerely thinks the Chamber isn't using foreign money has their head shoved up their ass.

They have spent more than 10 million on ads alone, for nearly all GOP candidates. They are using their general account, which solicits foreign money to fund these attack ads.

Of course they'll claim they have internal safeguards to make sure no foreign money goes to political ads, but of course, money is fungible. In other words, If they say they aren't using foreign money on our elections, they're full of sh-t.

TruthOut has a great article, explaining how they are doing it, and how they are getting away with it.

Of course, the usual RW subjects, Rove and the boys, have instead of adressing the issue, pointed fingers at "Soros" and ThinkProgress. What they fail to mention, is that ThinkProgress doesn't buy political ads. And they fully disclose their mission, instead of lying about it. Greg Sargent did an excellent fact-checking piece on this- The Plum Line - How about some fact-checks of Karl Rove's and right's falsehoods?

With all of these facts standing, only one, GOP candidate, that I know of, have called on the Chamber to disclose exactly who's funding these attack ads- Gloves come off in Senate debate

Everyone should be outraged over this. But instead, righties don't care. The chamber is the exact same lot of people who've funded efforts to block disclosure reform over and over. That oughta tell you something.

Your side is losing. Deal with it.

Losing to what? Foriegn money? The money the chamber is pouring in is unprecedented! Why would they refuse to release who's funding 'em? Something to hide?

I keep wondering if this is an alternate universe?! In 2008 when Obama got more money from all sources than anyone ever, that we A-okay. However, if the other side gets more money then thats a foul!!

Whining about money is one thing, proving foreign contributions is another. Hell I remember when Clinton took tons of Chinese cash. The chinks called it "money-bag politics".

A complete and total lack of evidence, and expecting the accused to prove they are innocent instead of the accuser proving the accusation.

By the way, were you this upset when Obama took money from a Foreign Oil company, or do you reserve your fuax outrage only for groups that support Republicans?

Nope. The chamber is using money to fund attack ads from their general account which solicits foreign money. Money is fungible. It's incredible how little you care about how foreign money is ruining our democracy.

Yeah, I actually was. Although I don't recall him spending 11 million on attack ads with foriegn money.

and your documantation proving these assertions? have you turned them over to axelrood?

The C of C has made all the required legal disclosures.

The laws protecting lists of donors came about in the civil rights era when the State of Alabama targeted donors to the civil rights movement.

Obama is doing the same thing Alabama did.

So it doesn't bother you one bit that they'd use foriegn money to try to win this election? It's a violation of federal election laws to use outside money to fund attack ads. Doesn't it bother you?

Whoever sincerely thinks the Chamber isn't using foreign money has their head shoved up their ass.

They have spent more than 10 million on ads alone, for nearly all GOP candidates. They are using their general account, which solicits foreign money to fund these attack ads.

Of course they'll claim they have internal safeguards to make sure no foreign money goes to political ads, but of course, money is fungible. In other words, If they say they aren't using foreign money on our elections, they're full of sh-t.

TruthOut has a great article, explaining how they are doing it, and how they are getting away with it.

Of course, the usual RW subjects, Rove and the boys, have instead of adressing the issue, pointed fingers at "Soros" and ThinkProgress. What they fail to mention, is that ThinkProgress doesn't buy political ads. And they fully disclose their mission, instead of lying about it. Greg Sargent did an excellent fact-checking piece on this- The Plum Line - How about some fact-checks of Karl Rove's and right's falsehoods?

With all of these facts standing, only one, GOP candidate, that I know of, have called on the Chamber to disclose exactly who's funding these attack ads- Gloves come off in Senate debate

Everyone should be outraged over this. But instead, righties don't care. The chamber is the exact same lot of people who've funded efforts to block disclosure reform over and over. That oughta tell you something.

Losing to what? Foriegn money? The money the chamber is pouring in is unprecedented! Why would they refuse to release who's funding 'em? Something to hide?

Are they legally obligated to do so? or is it just cause you asswipe hypocrites are losing and cannot deal with it? :lol::lol:

You still have shown No evidence at all sonny.

The laws protecting lists of donors came about in the civil rights era when the State of Alabama targeted donors to the civil rights movement.

So it doesn't bother you one bit that they'd use foriegn money to try to win this election? It's a violation of federal election laws to use outside money to fund attack ads. Doesn't it bother you?

Have you turned your proof over to Axlerood? He didn't have any and I bet he'd pay you handsomly for yours.

Doesn't it bother you that the C of C is being asked to prove their innocence, based upon nothing more substantial than the spurious and specious charge, as though we're in Soviet Russia?

They have not violated any laws my friend. The Laws you refer to bar Candidates from taking foreign money. They do not bar groups like the CoC from using funds from where ever they get them to run adds themselves.

The US CoC has created more Jobs than every politician combined could dream of doing. Yet because of Obama they are now public Enemy number 1.

To funny.

Even local chambers are running from the corporate-funded US Chamber. They realize the US COC doesn't represent small business, they represent the huge corporations.

The US CoC has created more Jobs than every politician combined could dream of doing. Yet because of Obama they are now public Enemy number 1.

To funny.

Even local chambers are running from the corporate-funded US Chamber. They realize the US COC doesn't represent small business, they represent the huge corporations.

So what you are Really saying is huge cooperation's (which are owned by shareholders by the way) should not be able to run adds.

You guys are just pissed that the Democrats no longer have the advantage in fund raising. Period.

I've gotta run for now, but please, continue with your show of support for the foreign-funded COC. I'm sure they love you back. Although they'd love nothing more than to see your jobs shipped overseas.

Ha, I'll bb on later.

I've gotta run for now, but please, continue with your show of support for the foreign-funded COC. I'm sure they love you back. Although they'd love nothing more than to ship your jobs overseas.

Ha, I'll bb on later.

You better run because you have just had your ass handed to you in this thread. Stop believing what ever the Obama Spin machine tells you son.

You have a lot to learn.

LOL..... what a bunch of Hypocrites Obama and Axelrod are. I guess Obama forgot he has a reception with them after the elections:

Overlooked: Obama to Speak at U.S. Chamber-Sponsored 'Business Summit' in Mumbai

Overlooked: Obama to Speak at U.S. Chamber-Sponsored 'Business Summit' in Mumbai | NewsBusters.org

When the likes of CBS “Face the Nation” moderator Bob Schieffer and The New York Times are calling out the Obama White House on its efforts to villainize the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, you have to know something is up. However, President Barack Obama hasn’t completely distanced himself from the Chamber, a fact which has gone largely overlooked by an increasingly skeptical media.

According to an Oct. 8 story posted on the IndUS Business Journal on its website, the same Barack Obama that publicly attacked the Chamber of Commerce for alleged foreign contributions is scheduled to speak to the U.S.-India Business Council just days after the upcoming midterm elections.

Forum List

Back