GOP trying to put Humpty Dumpty back together again post-election

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Good luck w/ that cons. Says they're going to hire a "task force" to see what went wrong. If they have to hire a task force to see why they lost big even after Rove making it rain w/ secret $ to the tune of $300,000,000 then they got serious probs :( :lol: :eusa_boohoo:

Republicans start process of moving forward after election defeat
The Republican National Committee has established a task force to conduct a full review of the 2012 election and how the party might proceed, but its work has only just begun; a group of digital operatives met Thursday in Washington for one of the initial autopsy sessions.

they've either got to retain their Randian principles & split from the base to form two minority parties or give up their principles/become squishy and say/do whatever it takes to hoodwink the voters :eusa_think:

This is what happens when either side loses an election- the other sides gloats and preens and go on about the death of the other side. After Obama won in 2008 Dems were crowing about a new "permanent Democrat majority"......remember those days assknuckle? Here- I'll help ya out......Permanent Democratic Majority: New Study Says Yes

You got your asses handed to you a year later in the largest landslide in 50 yrs......:lol:

This too shall pass.

Going to reject any answer other than "Not conservative enough" so why bother?

There is always..

Democrats give "free stuff"
Voters are stupid
The election was fixed

and the granddaddy of all GOP excuses......The media has it in for us

This is what happens when either side loses an election- the other sides gloats and preens and go on about the death of the other side. After Obama won in 2008 Dems were crowing about a new "permanent Democrat majority"......remember those days assknuckle? Here- I'll help ya out......Permanent Democratic Majority: New Study Says Yes

You got your asses handed to you a year later in the largest landslide in 50 yrs......:lol:

This too shall pass.

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."---the GOP

You Dumbocrats love to ignore the truth behind the elections!!!!!

The national GOP ticket sucked!

The Handout King won with promises to the teat-suckers.

BUT, conservative after conservative won election to the city, county, and state governments in the majority of states. They're the next generation of GOP leadership and the old farts like Boeher, Cantor, and others are gonna find themselves like the dinosaurs.

So, you Libturds keep right on crowing. Even with the media biased in your favor, the "real" Americans are wise to you and will eventually put you in your places - free bread lines.

:cool:

Going to reject any answer other than "Not conservative enough" so why bother?
And hackjobs like you are going to reject any answer other than "not lolberal enough".

So what else is new?

Look at the bright side
Once the Republicans fade to obscurity, Libertarians can move in and fill the void

:disbelief:

This too shall pass.

Life support does not count...huh?

They don't need a task force. Just recognize that the nation has passed it's tipping point and there are enough leeches to vote against the hosts.

You'd think people would learn the lesson of the tale. Government can't fix Humpty Dumpty, or in other words, our problems.

This too shall pass.

If the GOP resorts to more extreme right stances, they will continue to lose. I know it is hard to accept, but it is true. The days of extreme and dogma are dead.

Nothing pulls a country together like a common foe and right now it's not AlQaeda or "Maobama". Not sure the regular everyday republican can quickly come to terms with how badly the republican party has screwed their public image and by extension, their supporters.

They don't need a task force. Just recognize that the nation has passed it's tipping point and there are enough leeches to vote against the hosts.

Stick with that..

It worked so well for Mitt Romney

This too shall pass.

No one says you’re ‘dead,’ just lost.

The irony is your salvation can be found from within, you’ve been slaves of the social conservatives, Christian fundamentalists, and radical fiscal rightists so long you’re forgotten what it is to be republican.

Forum List

Back