GOP to make high gas prices a campaign issue

Predictions of record high gas prices this spring and continuing on through summer will certainly be a major sticking point in Obama's bid for a second term.
Record Gas Prices Bolster GOP Arsenal Against Obama

And yet, I seriously doubt they could come up with much evidence that could attribute the rise to Obama's policies.

That being said, the American people would probably buy it anyway. So, yeah, Obama should be worried.

really? so whos worried about that? Obama never had any evidence nor any dems either, or rep before them, when they used it on each other.

like it or not bush paid a price, ford nixon carter etc. too. and hey, we could always play one of his old sounds bytes ala his hard on for fossil fuels .....*shrugs*

So you think that opening up supply has nothing to do with the price? LOL I forget, you're very young aren't you?

29. And yes that's what I'm saying, the recession caused all the markets to plunge, including oil futures. Shrub's moratorium lift had nothing to do with it.

Have you noticed that damn near every economy based attack they try against Obama is predicated on ignoring the reality of the crash and the situation Obama inherited?

no becasue after 3.5 years I could care less, hes had his shot.

BUT I have noticed the screeching over the pounding obama takes for the very same situations and issues that bush was pounded on too, so its the hypocrisy that attracts my notice.

No, it had to do with the severe global economic crisis of the late 2000's... colloquially known as the "Great Recession." Now it has to do with the subsequent recovery.

It was all over the news. :dunno:

So you think that opening up supply has nothing to do with the price? LOL I forget, you're very young aren't you?

29. And yes that's what I'm saying, the recession caused all the markets to plunge, including oil futures. Shrub's moratorium lift had nothing to do with it.

so when obama claims theres more gas due to his moves, I can expect to you say same? becasue that ship has sailed.....have you?

Forum List

Back