GOP to do what Obama refused to do - Go after Bush!

Fool:

Watch the first link video starting at 5:58.

He clearly says that he wants to go after Mineral Management whose policies were put in place by Bush.

Then he goes on to say it was be "disingenuous" to blame this president who has only been president for 22 months when the problems all started under Bush.

Come on you bunch of fucking idiots. Watch the fucking video. The first link at the top.

You guys always complain you don't like my links. Well this interview is from ONE OF YOUR OWN. What the hell is wrong with you people?

You're an idiot.

He said nothing of the kind.

I watched the whole thing. Nothing the Bush administration has done will be investigated under Issa.

Here, let me help you. I just typed out what he said:

"Under president Bush, the mineral management service was dysfunctional. We pointed it out, didn’t get if fixed and the people in the gulf paid a high price for it. So when we say we need to work together to fix this, we expect to have more co-operations.

It would be disingenuous to suggest that all problems in American began with President Obama 22 months ago. They didn’t. Most of the problems we’re fixing, uh, in fact, didn’t begin on his watch."

Hungry?

carrion%20crow_300_tcm9-139740_v1.jpg

Here's the whole quote as opposed you your edited version underlined above:

"So when we say we need to work together and fix this we expect to have more cooperation from the administration than we did when we were in the minority."

Why didn't you use the whole quote? Could it be because you didn't want the class to know Issa is being critical of Obama's level of cooperation with the minority Republicans? And the fact that Issa is, nicely IMO, letting Barry know there's a new sheriff in town so expect things to be different. Or to put it in Barry's words...elections have consequences.

Obama refused to point fingers at the last administration? That's a joke right?
No. It's not a joke. When we assign a definition to what "point fingers" means the situation is rather serious from the Democrats' point of view.

When the Right complains about "pointing fingers" they refer to Obama innocuously and informally calling attention to (valid) examples of Bush's mismanagement.

When the Left complains about the absence of "pointing fingers" they refer to Obama's unwillingness to direct his Attorney General to investigate and prosecute the many crimes of the Bush Administration.

Big difference.

come on guys, I just heard Bush saying that since he went after Sadam we have not been hit by terrorist.
Hell since I mowed by lawn in April it hasn't snowed either.
Yes i had an accident in 2003, but since buying a cadilac in 2004 I haven't had an accident, so it stands to reason that I did the right thing and cadilacs stop me from having accidents.
LOL you repugs can make something out of anything and say it shows your right in some manner.

You are such a hack, fuckwad.

From the Article: every kid into this school that can qualify

Check this out dumbass:

He was an illegal immigrant making a living picking tomatoes. Now Alfredo Quiñones-Hinojosa excels in a different field—as a top brain surgeon

Illegal Immigrant Turned Brain Surgeon: Hopping the Fence | Inspiration | Reader's Digest

How many American lives has this guy saved? Fuckers like HD are simply too fucking stupid to understand how rare talent is and how much we, as a country, need it.

If he came down with a serious illness, he would be crawling to this guy begging for help.

This is what your kind vote for, corporations over the American Middle Class. Because you're stupid. Just plain stupid.

What about your other lie? That Obama wants to take away your guns? Stupid. AND a liar. A deadly combination.

ok....whats that got to do with what we were discussing?.....free tuition for Illegals but your kid has to pay?......dance some more Dean your side is good at that....oh and im sure i can pull up plenty of success stories from poor AMERICAN kids too...but you dont care about that because your for the Illegals over our kids.....typical Lefty....and i never said Obama wants to take away your guns....got a link of me saying that you fucking lying basterd....i said YOUR fellow leftist want to ban guns.....so im sure you do too,because your all alike....one does they all do....no difference ......

And he wasn't pussyfooting around either!

Why do you bother? Is it just a need for attention?

christian-bale-freak-out-bloody-face-american-psycho-mouth-open-teeth-goes-crazy-eyes-tantrum-photo.jpg

You're funnier than the Holy Grail. You're just one continuous "Black Knight Always Triumphs!" post after post after post

he called me a hack earlier :lol:....this guy is probaly the biggest hack there can possibly be....and he calls someone who has bad mouthed both parties quite often a hack.....hey Deano stop dancing for a while ok.....you still havent show a link proving that the "REPUBLICANS" want to do any of these......
Quote from ...you guessed it DEAN.....
"You mean the place Republicans want to turn into a "white Iran"? Only Christian?"

Kill the gays.......WHERE IS THIS Dean?.....and i dont want to see quotes from the Christian radical right or some lunatic.....just regular old Republicans......

Get rid of the Hispanics.......

Mandatory religion.

Get rid of science.

No women's rights.

Obama refused to point fingers at the last administration? That's a joke right?
No. It's not a joke. When we assign a definition to what "point fingers" means the situation is rather serious from the Democrats' point of view.

When the Right complains about "pointing fingers" they refer to Obama innocuously and informally calling attention to (valid) examples of Bush's mismanagement.

When the Left complains about the absence of "pointing fingers" they refer to Obama's unwillingness to direct his Attorney General to investigate and prosecute the many crimes of the Bush Administration.

Big difference.
Just how many of those magic mushrooms have you been eating lately?

Check this out dumbass:

He was an illegal immigrant making a living picking tomatoes. Now Alfredo Quiñones-Hinojosa excels in a different field—as a top brain surgeon

Illegal Immigrant Turned Brain Surgeon: Hopping the Fence | Inspiration | Reader's Digest

How many American lives has this guy saved? Fuckers like HD are simply too fucking stupid to understand how rare talent is and how much we, as a country, need it.

If he came down with a serious illness, he would be crawling to this guy begging for help.

This is what your kind vote for, corporations over the American Middle Class. Because you're stupid. Just plain stupid.

What about your other lie? That Obama wants to take away your guns? Stupid. AND a liar. A deadly combination.

ok....whats that got to do with what we were discussing?.....free tuition for Illegals but your kid has to pay?......dance some more Dean your side is good at that....oh and im sure i can pull up plenty of success stories from poor AMERICAN kids too...but you dont care about that because your for the Illegals over our kids.....typical Lefty....and i never said Obama wants to take away your guns....got a link of me saying that you fucking lying basterd....i said YOUR fellow leftist want to ban guns.....so im sure you do too,because your all alike....one does they all do....no difference ......

every kid into this school that can qualify

Don't get upset because your kid can't qualify. Remember, they are looking for "talent".

Believe me, if your kid could qualify, you wouldn't be "whining". So Man UP!

Here's the whole quote as opposed you your edited version underlined above:

"So when we say we need to work together and fix this we expect to have more cooperation from the administration than we did when we were in the minority."

Why didn't you use the whole quote? Could it be because you didn't want the class to know Issa is being critical of Obama's level of cooperation with the minority Republicans? And the fact that Issa is, nicely IMO, letting Barry know there's a new sheriff in town so expect things to be different. Or to put it in Barry's words...elections have consequences.

Pretty much.

Check this out dumbass:

Don't get upset because your kid can't qualify. Remember, they are looking for "talent".

if i was a pussy like you i would be whining to Gunny right now about you bringing family into this.....but im not a piece of shit like you are so i wont......and my kid probably makes more money than you do in 6 months than what a worthless pussy like you makes all year long with over time.....whats the matter puto you getting pissed because someone is asking you to prove your baseless stereotypes?.....and you cant.....typical pussy.....even Yukon has more class than you....and he has Zero class....

if i was a pussy like you i would be whining to Gunny right now about you bringing family into this.....but im not a piece of shit like you are so i wont......and my kid probably makes more money than you do in 6 months than what a worthless pussy like you makes all year long with over time.....whats the matter puto you getting pissed because someone is asking you to prove your baseless stereotypes?.....and you cant.....typical pussy.....even Yukon has more class than you....and he has Zero class....

Umm, you were the one who mentioned family first. You said

free tuition for Illegals but your kid has to pay?

if your that stupid Sangha that you cant see the differences in what was said then maybe you had better go find a thread that is a little more your speed......Deans remark was just a little more personal than anything i said......

if your that stupid Sangha that you cant see the differences in what was said then maybe you had better go find a thread that is a little more your speed......Deans remark was just a little more personal than anything i said......

Even if that's true, it's irrelevant. The rules clearly state that family is open to attack once someone else brings it up. You only have yourself to blame

Even if that's true, it's irrelevant. The rules clearly state that family is open to attack once someone else brings it up. You only have yourself to blame
even if thats TRUE its irrelevant?......what i said wasnt a personal attack on Deans kid......his was....and if you cant see the difference then all you are doing is protecting your idle Dean....the top dog Leftist here....it makes you look like a Dick Sang ...just like your boy Dean....

Based on the quotes you've posted that is something to think about. Because if in fact he did go after BushCo and did get some convictions, and if the Republicans had nobody else to put up in 2012 but Sarah Palin, Issa would be a virtual sure thing. If he did that I would vote for him over Obama, because Obama's failure to go after Bush showed him to be a compromised puppet from the start.

However, Issa is a Republican. For him to make an aggressive move against the Bush dynasty would mean ostracism. Speaker Boner would almost certainly unseat him from his committee Chair. Considering that shaking the BushCo tree is likely to dislodge embarrassing acorns for some high-level Republicans, for Issa to go after Bush could be political suicide.

But it's also a way to make political history.

Again, something to think about.

Issa isn't now or ever going to investigate the Bush administration. The whole OP is incorrect on many levels.

Issa won't purposely go out and investigate Bush, but will he really have a choice? Obama took office only 22 months ago. He was handed two mismanaged wars and a failing economy, the largest economy in the world and it was failing.

People are angry he hasn't done enough. What more could he have done? He saved millions of jobs in not only the auto industry, but all the related industries. Kept our banking system from going under, at a profit. Passed major legislation with an entire political party doing everything they can to make him fail.

And now, they want to "investigate him".

The only thing I can think of that doesn't lead back to Bush is Sestak saying that he was offered a job from the White House to quit a senate race. It's hilarious that Republicans, who are receiving tens of millions in "secret" money would go after Obama on this.

What if Obama never asked, but it came from an aid? What if Obama asked BEFORE the guy even ran for office, after all, he was an admiral. What if it's uncovered that Republicans do this ALL the time. Maybe in Alaska? Nevada? Delaware?

This is pretty lame. Not as lame as "blowjobs". I'm not sure the American public would stand for another "blowjob" scandal. The last one was too laughable.

Probably not very laughable to the 14 or so folks who were convicted as a result of the investigations. People like ex-gov Jim Guy Tucker, Web Hubbell, the McDougals, and Bobby Palmer to name a few.

Forum List

Back